Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

3 hours ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

Seriously, this day of AFCON has been a disgrace :lol: They played the wrong anthem for Mauritania (the old one, it changed a few years ago) on three separate occasions, spent five minutes trying to find the new one and then told the players to sing it themselves and just started the match. These people are not right in their head. :lol:

The number of fellow African friends hitting me up today lamenting this nonsense man :lol:

We really don't help ourselves. Lord have mercy!

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Something going on in the stands at the Tottenham - Chelsea game. 

Really weird how this keeps happening pretty much weekly.

I wonder if people are overreacting to every single possible incident? I’ve not heard of anything as serious as it was at our game, but games seem to get stopped regularly.

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Hate to be that guy, but this shit didn’t happen this often before the vaccine like. 

Yes it did, games just didn't stop when it happened, which is a recent thing. Anyone who's been on here or read nufc.com reports long enough would have read about it happening at SJP regularly having been none the wiser during the actual match.

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Hate to be that guy, but this shit didn’t happen this often before the vaccine like. 

Or before Covid? That can also cause heart problems, no? Is there any research anywhere regarding heart attacks and the vaccine. Or is it just people on social media posting guff that then gets shot down via snopes or any news article? Genuinely interested. 

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Really weird how this keeps happening pretty much weekly.

I wonder if people are overreacting to every single possible incident? I’ve not heard of anything as serious as it was at our game, but games seem to get stopped regularly.

It's them bloddy vaccines!

curse-aukerman.gif