The other games today 2020/21

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I know, but Jesus.

I mean, with what you're saying essentially any of the players that don't usually take penalties shouldn't have to take one? :lol: Plus, bar free kick takers I doubt anyone trains more on ball placement/kicking than goalkeepers.

Commentator mentioned De Gea hadn't saved a penalty for 5 years. Had 11 chances there and didn't do jack shit :lol:

Ps - Savage was awful during the penalty shootout. Shouting 'yes Wales' when James scored ffs. Predicting how individual penalties will be scored/missed. Just shut the fuck up

If I had a favourite Spanish club it would be Villarreal. They seem like a proper club, with a great little stadium, and nice looking shirts. 

Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

Commentator mentioned De Gea hadn't saved a penalty for 5 years. Had 11 chances there and didn't do jack shit :lol:

Ps - Savage was awful during the penalty shootout. Shouting 'yes Wales' when James scored ffs. Predicting how individual penalties will be scored/missed. Just shut the fuck up

Aye, was behaving like an absolute wanker.  Reminded me of a pub gobshite.

Just now, Froggy said:

Can't believe Ole never made a sub until the 100th minute too. :lol:

Absolutely mad. I mean, even if you just want Mata for the pen you may as well let him try and do something for 15 minutes. 

I'm sure it's already been said but DDG will be a fine scapegoat there when OGS completely and utterly lost them that game. Appalling managerial performance against a poor team.

Pleased for Villarreal obviously.

Just now, ToonArmy1892 said:

Froggs prob wants the game replayed, not fair on the fans.

I'm just happy to get to bed and can't believe I stayed up until 11pm to watch that. 

It would have been nice to win a trophy, but it's biggest appeal is CL qualification. It had much more riding on it tonight for Villarreal and it showed. 

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

If I had a favourite Spanish club it would be Villarreal. They seem like a proper club, with a great little stadium, and nice looking shirts. 

There are a lot of likeable Spanish clubs. Bilbao and Sevilla among them.

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I'm just happy to get to bed and can't believe I stayed up until 11pm to watch that. 

It would have been nice to win a trophy, but it's biggest appeal is CL qualification. It had much more riding on it tonight for Villarreal and it showed. 

Lol, you can admit you are gutted mate.