Wolves 1-1 Newcastle United - 25/10/20

Disco

Can anyone explain to me why they got a freekick for their goal?

Here’s the ref blame :lol:

Because we fouled their player and they had a lack of advantage due to 1 player surrounded by 2 of ours and none of theirs in the box.

From what I saw, and it was little because Sky were too busy showing a reply as per, their player skinned one of ours and still had the ball and they got a freekick.

I can cope with a draw, Bruce lucky again but at least it isn't a win for him to give it the big "I am" and a point to keep us muddling along in the league in the hope a takeover comes.

:thup: Yeah, exactly this.

Didn't see loads of it but what I did see was absolutely dire as usual. How we manage to keep our heads so far above water is just a mystery. Nothing about the way we approach games and actually play them out appears to be sustainable but here we are, 13/14 months of it down the line; not a worry in the world.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Rafa was mentioned (either directly by name or indirectly) five times during that 90 minutes.

Five times during a game where he hasn’t been the manager for 18 months.

Did they mention Marco Silva once during the Everton game? What is with this weird obsession? :lol:

Guest Cheesy Beans

Can anyone explain to me why they got a freekick for their goal?

Here’s the ref blame :lol:

Because we fouled their player and they had a lack of advantage due to 1 player surrounded by 2 of ours and none of theirs in the box.

From what I saw, and it was little because Sky were too busy showing a reply as per, their player skinned one of ours and still had the ball and they got a freekick.

But he was fouled. Which is why you get a free kick.

Cant fault Bruce. 

Kept it tight

Scored when we needed to. Played Murphy for that very reason.

You can’t be serious.

You're not familiar with Slim as a poster, are you?

Guess not, can’t keep track of everybody

Rafa was mentioned (either directly by name or indirectly) five times during that 90 minutes.

Five times during a game where he hasn’t been the manager for 18 months.

Did they mention Marco Silva once during the Everton game? What is with this weird obsession? :lol:

Marco Silva was shite.

Guest neesy111

We are such a lucky team.

We were lucky but also, Wolves barely deserved a win. They were the better side but only slightly.

They were still better than us by a margin despite being poor, we were utterly dreadful 2nd half.