Brentford 1-0 Newcastle United - 22/12/2020

Disco

But the fans, he is told, are “pretty angry on social media”. Does he have a message for those supporters who “don’t feel they are seeing the progress and excitement they want?”

There is a pause and a look of contemplation, before an almost dismissive answer.

“Well the progress was there for everybody to see if we’d got to a semi-final,”

Incredible

But the fans, he is told, are “pretty angry on social media”. Does he have a message for those supporters who “don’t feel they are seeing the progress and excitement they want?”

There is a pause and a look of contemplation, before an almost dismissive answer.

Incredible

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible

Where's that from? I think he's surpassed the King here. What a knacker.

Incredible

Where's that from? I think he's surpassed the King here. What a knacker.

Caulkin article on the Athletic. Finally throwing a timid punch.

Also referenced how annoyed journalists are with him constantly interrupting. Which I enjoyed.

I was a tiny bit gutted we lost last night as it would have been nice for us to have got to a semi

But the constant rhetoric of how Bruce got us to a semi final would have been rammed down our throats for months and years on end I'm pretty pleased we did lose

Guest neesy111

Our way here reminded me of England's way. No opposition until Croatia/Brentford. Except that we struggled against even worse teams earlier in the competition.

We've reached two 1/4 finals this year and played only 1 PL team.

We almost lost to Newport in pens, had to go through a replay and ET vs Oxford.

Our way here reminded me of England's way. No opposition until Croatia/Brentford. Except that we struggled against even worse teams earlier in the competition.

We've reached two 1/4 finals this year and played only 1 PL team.

We almost lost to Newport in pens, had to go through a replay and ET vs Oxford.

Progress works in mysterious ways.