Elliot Anderson (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

joeyt

8 minutes ago, Bunk Moreland said:

If it is Elanga he might come in as our versatile young forward signing rather than our main RW. Apparently he can play across the front 3.

Id love it and not just because he’s Swedish you’d assume a mate for Isak?

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

Also useful to note this and the Minteh deal now drives up the Fair Market Value for all deals. If the PL come at us for Anderson, we can use Minteh as precedent for current prices.

Tbh, the £33m fee seems absurdly low if we are getting £35m for Anderson. Although of course that Anderson fee is a leeeetle bit suspect. :lol:

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Tbh, the £33m fee seems absurdly low if we are getting £35m for Anderson. Although of course that Anderson fee is a leeeetle bit suspect. :lol:

Aye a host of clubs were after Minteh and seemingly Lyon made the best offer. A better offer than Brighton but Minteh wasn’t interested. Minteh is a legit wonderkid I don’t think people realise that. 

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Id love it and not just because he’s Swedish you’d assume a mate for Isak?

Money aside I’d much rather have kept minteh for the RW spot than by Elanga. He’s a headless chicken

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

Aye a host of clubs were after Minteh and seemingly Lyon made the best offer. A better offer than Brighton but Minteh wasn’t interested. Minteh is a legit wonderkid I don’t think people realise that. 

Might be. 

5 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Levy has set up a meeting for tomorrow with the reds. Masters coming too to discuss this. New vote soon. 

Is this true?

Levy wants to get Gordon for £40m next summer.  He hates this shit the most. Spurs are the leagues PSR champions. They are in the best position to sweep up on fire sales. 

His greed will be his undoing. 

Just now, The College Dropout said:

Is this true?

Levy wants to get Gordon for £40m next summer.  He hates this shit the most. Spurs are the leagues PSR champions. They are in the best position to sweep up on fire sales. 

His greed will be his undoing. 

No, just wouldn’t surprise me if it was the first thing they did today. 

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Agree. I would still rather have kept him than take the £35m personally, I really liked the look of him, very exciting player. We now need to sign someone of genuine calibre out wide to make up for it.

3 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

The only concrete interest seemed to be from Brighton (mid-table PL), Everton (mid-table PL) and Lyon (6th in Ligue1). If a legit wonderkid is available for £30m is it not a surprise to see a higher echelon club stick a bid in? 

Just now, TRon said:

Agree. I would still rather have kept him than take the £35m personally, I really liked the look of him, very exciting player. We now need to sign someone of genuine calibre out wide to make up for it.

I agree. But we don’t have the saleable assets that we want to sell. 

Im ok with selling Anderson. But id rather shift Longstaff and Miggy.