Sheffield Utd 1-0 Newcastle Utd - 12/01/21 - post match p22

Disco

Wow.

No one is surprised. Fall on your sword Steve. If you are Newcastle fan you would resign. You have no class, no talent and no clue. Shame Ashley will sit on it another few weeks before pulling the plug. It is coming though. We can't recover. When has Bruce ever recovered at a club once it goes downhill. It was never uphill in his entire tenure.

Can't wait to hear him throw out the "no excuses, terrible performance, brush ourselves down and have to do better" shite before he then says it was never a penalty and Sharp should have been sent off to try and brush his absolute ineptitude under the rug for another week. He is getting the biggest free ride with no fans in attendance. He would be getting mauled as much as our players do every game.

It wasn't the pathetic play, the demoralised players, the ultra defensive set up with no interest in attacking the 2nd worst team in the league. It wasn't the fact the mental advantage was given to them by building them up as Man City ahead of the game. It simply Bruce and Ashley again for hiring him. Will he pay compensation, bother at all if he thinks the takeover might happen or maybe he can cotton on to the fact hiring someone new might kick up enough commotion so we don't spend another penny in the transfer market this month. Either way we got beat by the 2nd worst team in the league because Bruce makes us play like the worst team in the league. If there isn't a manager change we will soon be the worst team not in the premier league.

we won't win another match under Bruce.

We'll fluke a few.

I really don’t see how. We don’t get shots on target.

We could not even manage to hold, pass, or create many chances to beat the worst side in the league - on current form I don't see us getting much of anything but draws at this point. If that.

Actually played better, albeit still fucking shite, when down to ten IMO.

Aye. Everyone knows the ten man game, though. Sit back, narrow the pitch when you're out of possession, break when you can. Very much just default, same thing any non-elite team deploys when they go a man down and are under the cosh.

When the onus is actually on us to proactively carry out a chosen gameplan, it falls to bits cos the players are being puppeteered by a bloke with nine thumbs.

I predicted this defeat about a month ago.  Some on here think I'm mad.

Everyone was predicting it you mentalist.

Not a month ago they weren't.  "We will not get relegated" was the mantra a month ago.

I also thought we were one of worst teams last season and can't believe we avoided relegation.  Norwich were far better than us in my opinion.

I predicted this defeat about a month ago.  Some on here think I'm mad.

Everyone was predicting it you mentalist.

Not a month ago they weren't.  "We will not get relegated" was the mantra a month ago.

I also thought we were one of worst teams last season and can't believe we avoided relegation.  Norwich were far better than us in my opinion.

We will not get relegated is still being claimed on here. However everyone apart from 2 people said sheff United would beat us.