Sheffield Utd 1-0 Newcastle Utd - 12/01/21 - post match p22

Disco

What's the point with this?

We play against a team that hasn't won a single game this season. Yet we play 5 at the back and has no interest of attack or even try to score a goal. Just try to get the opposition not to score a goal and be happy with a point.

That will fail in most of the games and if this continues we're bound for the Championship.

Bruce has to go NOW!

I mean if we really do lose this I'd probably ask Nobody[/member] to ask me the question again. :lol: Playing badly, losing to the worst sides and losing discipline is relegationariffic.

Well then... Yorkie[/member]?

Can't deny what's right in front of me like, clearly lost the plot. I thought we'd win but we were absolutely nowhere near. A new low under Bruce.

Utterly pathetic but it’s never a penalty, there’s a clear foul before the handball. Anyway, it may serve a purpose, tactics were an utter embarrassment. Masterclass of how to lose against the worst team in the league with the worst start to a season by anyone; ever. There’s no real defence to that.

What's the point with this?

We play against a team that hasn't won a single game this season. Yet we play 5 at the back and has no interest of attack or even try to score a goal. Just try to get the opposition not to score a goal and be happy with a point.

That will fail in most of the games and if this continues we're bound for the Championship.

Bruce has to go NOW!

According to the pundits you're a typically unrealistic Newcastle fan, Bruce is a master of keeping teams out and motivating players, he's done a great job, we shouldn't expect any more!

If he has even a shred of respect for this club he’d walk. He’s taking us down. Is Ashley going to risk the sale on this cunt?

I think it was established years ago that he has no shred of self respect.

we won't win another match under Bruce.

We'll fluke a few.

Do you still think this? I though we would, but seems like even Wilson has been Bruced.

We have a head start, but the whiff of a relegation team is definitely starting to be smelled.

Wilson still looks pretty sharp considering he's only getting snatches of the ball, usually in rubbish areas for a centre forward.

To be fair to him, that's the first bit of his match report:

Inexcusable, humiliating, pathetic, carefree, leaderless, shambolic and in dire need of a change - and that's just for starters for Newcastle United.

They could be going down again if they aren't careful.

This was a footballing disgrace for the Toon fans back home and an insult to the club crest.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/newcastle-united-match-report-sheffield-19611760

To be fair to him, that's the first bit of his match report:

Inexcusable, humiliating, pathetic, carefree, leaderless, shambolic and in dire need of a change - and that's just for starters for Newcastle United.

They could be going down again if they aren't careful.

This was a footballing disgrace for the Toon fans back home and an insult to the club crest.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/newcastle-united-match-report-sheffield-19611760

Don't expect that from Lee, like. Coming out swinging. Clearly no love lost between him and Bruce at this point.