Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle United - 18/01/2021 - post match from p22

Disco

The players look absolutely knackered, like. Don't want to rule out the effects of COVID but it's so much more tiring just chasing the football around. When you've spent approximately 65% of the season without the ball, you've had to work your legs so much harder. They look in awful shape.

I don't know why, bar Almiron and Wilson, the rest of them have just been walking around.

The comments from Bruce after are going to be glorious. Seriously, they have literally been sent out there without a plan or direction, other then "Show some pride and have a go", its pathetic.

The players look absolutely knackered, like. Don't want to rule out the effects of COVID but it's so much more tiring just chasing the football around. When you've spent approximately 65% of the season without the ball, you've had to work your legs so much harder. They look in awful shape.

I don't know why, bar Almiron and Wilson, the rest of them have just been walking around.

Been noticing this for a while.

No energy in the side. Players look worst conditioned out of any team I've seen this season.

When there is an approach to drop off and concede possession your going to get the run around, but when we need to go and push forward we're all shattered.

Players look done in for at 60min mark for weeks now.

Imagine fitness/conditioning levels of Leeds, City, liverpool compared to these tossers.

It's actually the one thing you have total control over in football - fitness and 'effort'  :rant: