Everton v Newcastle United - 30/01/21 @ 12.30pm (Live on BTSport1)

Disco

I'll repeat what I've already said that we haven't played that well for most of the season. You're not playing a Leicester who zip it around confidently, or even a Villa who combine really well with pace. We have good players but still very much a work in progress.

I think we should win just going off just how bad I'm reading you're playing (and unfortunately have witnessed) but I can't see it being a particularly comprehensive defeat. Which is bad news for you I suppose. But don't be shocked if we are laborious, I genuinely think a <b>Bruce back 5</b> might work well here. :lol:

We'd be better off with the Dave Clark 5. Another useless defeat incoming, 0-3 at best, more delays until he gets the inevitable bullet weeks too late.

Whichever way, they'll have them in bits and pieces

I don’t know what I want from today. I’m now scared and almost certain of relegation so think we need something from the game. Or is a defeat another nail in Bruce’s coffin?

Defeat, defeat, defeat.

Any win/draw at this point will buy him more time. I’d rather lose the next 3, get rid of him and give the caretaker manager a good run at sorting it.

A point or win here will give Bruce 5+ more games to inflict more damage and kick the can down the road.

I don’t know what I want from today. I’m now scared and almost certain of relegation so think we need something from the game. Or is a defeat another nail in Bruce’s coffin?

Catch 22 for me too now, a draw won't do, a win and I feel it's a step closer to safety and Bruce is gone anyway if a takeover materialises, a loss and it's another nail in his coffin and he goes sooner. I want us to stay up but I don't want him to win, it's a tough one :lol:

Pretty sure Bruce is going nowhere under Ashley, regardless of the result (and also relegation). Therefore, I'm hoping for a result, any points gained tbh, just to avoid relegation and not hamper the takeover which I'm pinning all my hopes on.

...do I think we'll get anything against Everton though? No chance. This club's driving me round the twist  :crazy2:

Defeat, defeat, defeat.

Any win/draw at this point will buy him more time. I’d rather lose the next 3, get rid of him and give the caretaker manager a good run at sorting it.

A point or win here will give Bruce 5+ more games to inflict more damage and kick the can down the road.

Amazes me people who rightly want Bruce out as he should be nowhere near NUFC but are then happy to welcome and give chance to the caretaker which will be Jones who it is equally as disgusting he is here as it is Bruce.

If Bruce goes he will be replaced by a bigger fraud/cunt then the process will just repeat on

i want us to win, but the thought of a smug brewcy interview after the game makes me want to vomit.

would happily accept us staying up on goal difference and not seeing another win and just scraping enough draws if it means that fraud is kicked out.