Everton v Newcastle United - 30/01/21 @ 12.30pm (Live on BTSport1)

Disco

Love how honest BT are being here, so damned refreshing ...

Best pre-game analaysis I have seen of where we are going wrong, and although they didn't pin the blame directly on Bruce, they were asking the question whether it was down to him. It became quickly obvious that it is. The lack of movement in possession was clearly pointed out.

The difference between this and Sky is unreal.

Using stats and real footage to justify the educated opinions they have take time to research.

Much better than Gary Neville telling us how fantastic Bruce is, because he’s his mate.

MNF kind of runs on Carragher v Neville though. It was bullshit from Neville, he knew it but was always going to back Bruce.

Great stuff from BT though, Jake sees it like a fan and it’s good to hear that bit at the end.

Best pre-game analaysis I have seen of where we are going wrong, and although they didn't pin the blame directly on Bruce, they were asking the question whether it was down to him. It became quickly obvious that it is. The lack of movement in possession was clearly pointed out.

The way we win the ball back and everyone just stands there looking at the player on the ball was sickening. At least 8 outfield players just stay behind the play after we win it, every single time.

I mean can you even begin to imagine how incompetent Bruce is for this to have been the issue since he came in up until now. It's essentially his hallmark. Pathetic.

Sadly not watching but really pleased to hear that his bullshit is getting called out. Shouldn't necessarily be applauded cos he is dripping with bullshit - it's not hidden, it's obvious - but pleasing all the same in the context of dismal punditry elsewhere.

The way we win the ball back and everyone just stands there looking at the player on the ball was sickening. At least 8 outfield players just stay behind the play after we win it, every single time.

I mean can you even begin to imagine how incompetent Bruce is for this to have been the issue since he came in up until now. It's essentially his hallmark. Pathetic.

Yes it was so damning. What are they paying Jamie Redknapp for on Sky if not to talk about this stuff?

Getting quite good at this guessing stuff,some other lad thought Anderson was starting

Aye and xLiaaamx[/member] thought Clark was starting  :lol:

That wasn't based on nothing other than them tweeting a picture of him, I didn't claim inside knowledge :lol:

Yes it was so damning. What are they paying Jamie Redknapp for on Sky if not to talk about this stuff?

Jamie Redknapp last time he was on our game actually say he didn't want to criticise Bruce because he's such a nice bloke and you can see he's trying his heart out.

I threw up a little in my mouth at the time. Why the heck he is on there analysing games if he's going to be such a wet fanny about things is beyond me.