Everton v Newcastle United - 30/01/21 @ 12.30pm (Live on BTSport1)

Disco

We couldn't do any worse playing with a midfield three of Shortstaff-Hayden-Anderson. At least they'd fucking move and track back.

We could do worse, that suggests its the worst possible option :)

We couldn't do any worse playing with a midfield three of Shortstaff-Hayden-Anderson. At least they'd fucking move and track back.

We could do worse, that suggests its the worst possible option :)

Aye, fucked up there.  :lol:

Calvert-Lewin hasn't scored in a while in the league ... I wonder what's going to happen this game  :laugh:

Thanks, that's my replacement for Kane sorted on fantasy football.

No worries man  ;D :thup:

Made the same move myself yesterday and brought in Lucas Digne too as I imagine he'll assist at least one of Calvert-Lewin's goals.

I'll repeat what I've already said that we haven't played that well for most of the season. You're not playing a Leicester who zip it around confidently, or even a Villa who combine really well with pace. We have good players but still very much a work in progress.

I think we should win just going off just how bad I'm reading you're playing (and unfortunately have witnessed) but I can't see it being a particularly comprehensive defeat. Which is bad news for you I suppose. But don't be shocked if we are laborious, I genuinely think a Bruce back 5 might work well here. :lol:

I'll repeat what I've already said that we haven't played that well for most of the season. You're not playing a Leicester who zip it around confidently, or even a Villa who combine really well with pace. We have good players but still very much a work in progress.

I think we should win just going off just how bad I'm reading you're playing (and unfortunately have witnessed) but I can't see it being a particularly comprehensive defeat. Which is bad news for you I suppose. But don't be shocked if we are laborious, I genuinely think a Bruce back 5 might work well here. :lol:

A "not playing well" Sheff United beat us easily

A "not playing well" Leeds beat us easily

A "not playing well" Aston Villa beat us easily

We're the absolute ideal team to play if you're team isn't playing well.

Neil[/member]

As long as Calvert-Lewin, Digne and James are on that pitch, regardless of how bad anything might be working for you, I cannot see you not capitalising.

Never mind Richarlison and Doucore who are also likely to give us problems just off the fact they have some type of athleticism and running in them. Don't think you can fully grasp how pathetic we are at tracking players that can run with or without the ball.

One thing I will say is that it will be interesting to see what our starting lineup is tomorrow and how this might have been influenced by the new coach we brought on board. If we eventually lineup with ASM, Almiron and Fraser behind Wilson then we might have a chance.

I think we should win just going off just how bad I'm reading you're playing (and unfortunately have witnessed) but I can't see it being a particularly comprehensive defeat. Which is bad news for you I suppose. But don't be shocked if we are laborious, I genuinely think a <b>Bruce back 5</b> might work well here. :lol:

We'd be better off with the Dave Clark 5. Another useless defeat incoming, 0-3 at best, more delays until he gets the inevitable bullet weeks too late.

"just keep it moving, Were Shiiiite"

You do need some movement and athleticism to beat us easily though, those are the teams we struggle most against. If Everton are sluggish we could grind out something.

Not that I care, but...

Good analysis. I don't see them overrunning us like Villa or Leeds, but they have better players who are probably aware of their roles, which means they'll dominate enough to win against our hopeless and disorganised rabble.