Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

3 hours ago, Ben said:

Brucie on the offensive this afternoon saying he is trying to buy players but it's frustrating.

It is with a tenner in ya pocket trying to buy a £20 shirt .Fuck him 

Dunno about anyone else, but i'm feeling a lot better just avoiding all things NUFC at the minute, then the odd time i do think about it, i get a bit angry/sad, but then try to think about something else.

But remembering how passionate i felt for this club compared to now, hurts like hell really.

Just realised that those Wilson quotes about Bruce and Jones might end up being an excuse for him at some point of the season. When criticised for his tactics he can just say that "the tactics are more Jones' bit" :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

I really don't want the season to start. [emoji38]

What a state of affairs.

I'm really not bothered and haven't been for seasons.

The Newcastle United I know and love has long gone.

I really miss the 80s when we knew we were shit and didn't really care because we had each other and pride in being a Newcastle United fan and we stuck together.

Guest HTT II
16 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

I really don't want the season to start. [emoji38]

What a state of affairs.

I’d rather get vaccinated then watch Steve Bruce’s NUFC

16 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

I'm really not bothered and haven't been for seasons.

The Newcastle United I know and love has long gone.

I really miss the 80s when we knew we were shit and didn't really care because we had each other and pride in being a Newcastle United fan and we stuck together.

Neither have i been apart from the Rafa bit, but that ultimately counted for nothing, at least i felt something though.

Before that i think it was back to the Hughton days, i still went home and away then, at least that guy did his best for the club but, we still had Ashley and weren't ever going anywhere.

It's all a fuckin nightmare really. 

Edited by ToonArmy1892

1 hour ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Dunno about anyone else, but i'm feeling a lot better just avoiding all things NUFC at the minute, then the odd time i do think about it, i get a bit angry/sad, but then try to think about something else.

But remembering how passionate i felt for this club compared to now, hurts like hell really.

Basically been there for years now. Cared as much about getting relegated/promoted on 2016-17 as I used to care about winning or losing an Anglo-Italian cup tie. No offence to Leicester and Ascoli cos I was probably a bit proud/steamed about those 24hours later unlike 2016 & 2017.

There's no choice but to not care like a football fan should, its not a real football club. No pain and no pleasure.

It is almost three weeks since he said this. Can one of the journalists pull him up on it? "Hi Mikel, Steve here..." if his job was to bang on the door to get signings in then he has failed before the season has even started.

43 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

'I really really hope so'. Lol what a pathetic guy.

:lol:  "We're still hopeful....I'll try my utmost" 

Seems like our best hope of signing someone is if other clubs feel sorry for us. 

41 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

No-one coming in then eh. Good work cabbageheed!

He's a fucking dickhead like. So frustrating how easily duped people are. 

Ah well, at least we can control the ball cos Jonjo.