Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon

Keep chuckling at that story saying he was more hands on at training on Thursday. 😂 What an absolute snake he is man.

I’d be very surprised if this version of nufc will allow Bruce to be any part of their beginning. I think he’s gone by Monday or Tuesday.

Then they’ll announce a new manager a day or two later. It could be anyone, that’s the amazing thing. The conversations before were always “but who would come here” now anyone is attainable.

A manager who hasn’t already fallen out with many players would be ideal.

Still blaming Rafa.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/steve-bruce-rafael-benitez-newcastle-21797992

"I think whoever took over from Rafa, it was going to be tough," said Bruce. "I don’t think people wanted me from the start, in the local media and the fans. It has been incredibly draining emotionally at times, very hard. Not just for me but for my whole family, who are all Geordies and who are all Newcastle fans."

No. People didn't want you because you were incompetent and defended Mike Ashley while spending much more than Rafa to make the team worse. The longer you were in-charge, the worse the team performed after Rafa's teaching were all forgotten. 3 seasons to "change" and you are still "trying to change". Rafa took less than 2 months to make Everton better even with an injury crisis.

2 minutes ago, Misa said:

Still blaming Rafa.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/steve-bruce-rafael-benitez-newcastle-21797992

"I think whoever took over from Rafa, it was going to be tough," said Bruce. "I don’t think people wanted me from the start, in the local media and the fans. It has been incredibly draining emotionally at times, very hard. Not just for me but for my whole family, who are all Geordies and who are all Newcastle fans."

No. People didn't want you because you were incompetent and defended Mike Ashley while spending much more than Rafa to make the team worse. The longer you were in-charge, the worse the team performed after Rafa's teaching were all forgotten. 3 seasons to "change" and you are still "trying to change". Rafa took less than 2 months to make Everton better even with an injury crisis.

Such a sorry tub of lard :lol:

:pardsgrin: made every excuse under the sun but I don't remember even him playing for sympathy this much did he?

Just now, Chicane said:

Such a sorry tub of lard :lol:

:pardsgrin: made every excuse under the sun but I don't remember even him playing for sympathy this much did he?

I think the difference is The King genuinely believed he had the ability to turn things around if he was under pressure.

Greaseball knows he's in over his head. mixed with absolutely no shame and you get a cocktail of his tears every fucking interview. 

The new owners shouldn’t show any kind of loyalty or sympathy towards Bruce, get him out by Monday. It should be one of the easiest decisions they make based on his managerial record.

I would say most professional individuals would be embarrassed if they had managed so many games and yet still expected players to essentially train themselves. Bruce has never tried to better himself, or learn a single thing new in all of his time as a manager. His idea of defence is to get as many individuals between the goal and the man in possession, and his preference for attack lies in relying on a half arsed attempt at a counter attack and the most basic passages of play.

I'll especially be glad to see the back of him and the handful of individuals we have who are more than happy to do the absolute bare minimum.

5 minutes ago, Caleb70 said:

The new owners shouldn’t show any kind of loyalty or sympathy towards Bruce, get him out by Monday. It should be one of the easiest decisions they make based on his managerial record.

I think they will, they surely won't let him get to spurs game as will want it to be positive and risk he drags the game down

1 minute ago, nufc4eva said:

I think they will, they surely won't let him get to spurs game as will want it to be positive and risk he drags the game down

Aye true. New manager AND new owner Boost, SJP will be buzzin like

Just now, Bishops Finger said:

I think he needs to be gone by tomorrow. We need Jones taking training on Monday for the week and let the players enjoy the week without Bruce stinking the place out any longer. 

I think he will have been told this weekend and it will be announced Monday. Just my opinion I could be wrong 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Who are the 3 that are happy with his performance?  (The poll)

Luke Edwards and his various accounts?