Manchester United 3-1 Newcastle United - 21/02/2021 - post match p21

Disco

This Dubravka sounds like Gordon Banks turbo.

Why do you love Darlow so much man? :lol:

I think he is fine, nothing special.  People have gone too far the other way and I'm happy to add some balance.  There really isn't much between the two keepers imo.

Dubs organizes the defense better, is more commanding of the box, has better distribution, gives the defense more support, only thing you could potentially argue is there shot-stopping is similar, but personally would say Dubs is much better.

Not sure how, but we have looked worse since Joelinton went off.

More to do with them scoring than him going off tbh.

We've been shite since then, although not sure it's down to him going off.

Not sure how, but we have looked worse since Joelinton went off.

Cos he was used as a bit of a battering ram to help create space and now we have Fraser out there who wouldn't knock a tic tac down.

Yeah, Joe drops into decent gaps and links play well. Not able to do that anymore now.

I think they’ll just cruise to a 2-1 win or batter us now. Had a few openings at the start of the half. But we’ve gifted them a goal and seem to have lost all belief. Whilst they’ve settled down a bit now.

It was a game I expected fuck all from. But so frustrating that they’ve been shite and we played pretty well for 55 minutes.

Move, Joe.  You sack of shit.

Guy is injured man.

Seriously, how much longer can you continue to defend him in the face of overwhelming proof that he really is just not up to the job? Give me one redeeming feature?

Because I said he was injured, which he was :lol:

Keep getting wound up by Joe. I must have missed all the games we won when he wasn't playing.