Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Only two home games left NOT against the top six or a derby.

Shit! We've got no home games left if you don't include the top six, a derby, any team from London or Portsmouth.  :kasper:

Still a 2 for me until the teams underneath us start looking like they're going to go on runs...which they aren't.

I do admire your optimism (which your bound to have O-N O0).

I Just wish I could tap into it. Feeling pretty demoralised at the minute

You would think that players wanting to leave including possibly the club captain, fans booing players, a quite frankly terrible manager and no direction from the board only really points to one thing.

If this sort of thing was happening to another club I'm sure I would be thinking that they would be going down this season.

Fortunately theres so many other teams that could go down as well. I get the feeling we'll be there right until the wire this year. Whether we go down or not, I really don't know.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Think Hull are a sinking ship.

WBA are toothless

Pompey are in trouble, its ok having that money but who wants to go there

Stoke are poor away from home

Middlesborough are in trouble

I think these teams are in more trouble than us which is why i am cautiously optomistic

Think Hull are a sinking ship.

WBA are toothless

Pompey are in trouble, its ok having that money but who wants to go there

Stoke are poor away from home

Middlesborough are in trouble

I think these teams are in more trouble than us which is why i am cautiously optomistic

As Lenny said just before, I bet if you ask fans of all these other clubs and looking from the outside, becuase of all the problems we have, we are wothy of inclusion in that list.

Add us and maybe Sunderland to that list and 3 of them are going down.

I'm certain that if we stay up, it'll be because other teams have been worse than us, opposed to us being better.

To be honest, that's been the case the last two seasons...particularly two seasons ago.

I'm certain that if we stay up, it'll be because other teams have been worse than us, opposed to us being better.

But if they're worse then we're better still. :lol:

I think what he means that in any other season, the way we've played this year would see us go down, but fortunately for us, half of the league is doing exactly the same!

is it not the same thing pilko?

No.

If we had say, 10 games left and won 8 of them, you could say we played our way out of trouble.

If, however, we won 2 of those ten games, but still stayed up, you could say "on that form we deserved to go down" but why did we stay up? because the other clubs in and around us lost even more.

And what I'm suggesting is that the second situation is much more likely than the first.