Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Ive said this before- but I read a few years ago that one of the most profitable ways to run a club is to yoyo between the championship and prem on as little investment as possible, and feel this could be Ashleys base line.

Guest bimpy474

I think we've gone if he is still in charge,  i can see Villa getting a win, i can see Wigan getting 5 points. Us fucked on goal difference if we lose the last 3 games as i expect we now will.

Guest bimpy474

Ive said this before- but I read a few years ago that one of the most profitable ways to run a club is to yoyo between the championship and prem on as little investment as possible, and feel this could be Ashleys base line.

Can't be, if that was the case he wouldn't have bought 5 players in January.

bought to ensure promotion?

If Wigan hadn't of conceded that last minute goal today I would have said 10. Don't think they'll pick up 6 points looking at their remaining fixtures though, we'll get 0 that's for sure.

Guest bimpy474

A theory too far mate i think.

This mightn't be the time for this but I can only see Elliot, Taylor, Willo, Haidara, Perch, Bigi, Jonas, Gouffran & Shola staying. It's unlikely we'd come straight back up.

Can't believe it has come to this :(

I mean as a base/or minimum btw, not as the intended outcome.  Possibly 2 relegations in 4 years cant be ignored.

5, which is the highest I've been so far. We do appear to be in freefall and with some stinking games to finish on, but I think Wigan may have screwed the pooch today by not seeing out the 2-1.

Guest bimpy474

I mean as a base/or minimum btw, not as the intended outcome.  Possibly 2 relegations in 4 years cant be ignored.

This relegation if it happens is more to do with an inept manager, than a club in crisis like the first time.

This relegation if it happens is more to do with an inept manager, than a club in crisis like the first time.

ah :lol: I see, should have seen where you were going with it.

Guest bimpy474

ah :lol: I see, should have seen where you were going with it.

I had no idea where i was going mate :lol:

I think there are big differences this time that's all. And this of all seasons is the one to not go down in, big TV deal an all kicking in next season.

I think we might get a point at QPR - especially if we get the brown envelope to Harry now.

West Ham will beat us without trying and Arsenal will bum us harder than Liverpool did.

Totally relying on Wigan or Villa to not catch us.

Shameful.

Guest bimpy474

I think we might get a point at QPR - especially if we get the brown envelope to Harry now.

West Ham will beat us without trying and Arsenal will bum us harder than Liverpool did.

Totally relying on Wigan or Villa to not catch us.

Shameful.

:sadnod:

Who stays if we go down?

Cabaye, Hatem, Debuchy, Krul, Tiote, Coloccini adds up somewhere over £50m.

So can we keep Mbiwa, Sissokho, Santon, Anita, Marveaux, Cisse and Gouffran?

:lol: does it fuck. Have you seen them play this year?

Who stays if we go down?

:lol: does it fuck. Have you seen them play this year?

A good manager has them firing easy. Hatem and Cabaye are worth 30m easily. Krul at least 10m- he's Hollands number 1 and no age. Debuchy at least 6. So 4m for Tiote and Colo.

Who stays if we go down?

:lol: does it f***. Have you seen them play this year?

A good manager has them firing easy. Hatem and Cabaye are worth 30m easily. Krul at least 10m- he's Hollands number 1 and no age. Debuchy at least 6. So 4m for Tiote and Colo.

You're in dreamland if you think we will get 15 million each for  a relegated hba and cabaye. Krul maybe ten, colo will leave for free, you will struggle to get rid of tiote

Pretty sure Wigan will beat Swansea at home. Think they can get a draw at West Brom and should lose at Arsenal. That would put them on 36 with a home game against Villa to come.

If Villa beat either Norwich or Sunderland we're in a world of shit as both them and Wigan could potentially stay up with a last day draw. Assuming of course we get no more points, which looks more than likely.