Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest icemanblue

Point of order.

We're not still in trouble. We're 100/1 with some bookies to go down now.

I am as pessimistic as the next man, but there's no chance we're going down after this evening.

Look at me, look at me. My team isn't going down.

Pathetic.

Point of order.

I am as pessimistic as the next man, but there's no chance we're going down after this evening.

Some trouble, as in its still possible, not saying you or us are likely at all.  Technically I should have included Stoke really.

Point of order.

Look at me, look at me. My team isn't going down.

Pathetic.

Bringing the pathetic joke back after nobody used it for months.

Pathetic.

Point of order.

Some trouble, as in its still possible, I could have even included Stoke really.

I know.

I'm just letting the euphoria go to my head.

4 to a 2. Beating QPR should settle it now, but a draw probably will too now. Don't even think I'd bet on Wigan to beat Villa. Doesn't detract from importance of QPR game, it's just as big, just we will likely actually cross the line with that game.

4 to a 2. Beating QPR should settle it now, but a draw probably will too now. Don't even think I'd bet on Wigan to beat Villa. Doesn't detract from importance of QPR game, it's just as big, just we will likely actually cross the line with that game.

Need to win. Wigan are capable of drawing with Arsenal. If they manage that & we only draw we go into the final game hoping a then safe Villa actually attempt to beat them.

Need to win. Wigan are capable of drawing with Arsenal. If they manage that & we only draw we go into the final game hoping a then safe Villa actually attempt to beat them.

I wouldn't at all suggest we should go for a draw, we must keep it in our hands. But it would probably be enough.

If Wigan can draw away at Arsenal then sure we can draw at home to them? If both Wigan and us draw this weekend then another draw at Arsenal will be enough.

Quite possible going in to the final game.

http://i39.tinypic.com/312a3ps.jpg

If so, offer Wenger a draw before the game, he gets CL on GD, and we finish mid table.  :lol:

Our biggest problem now, as always, is Cowardew. A point vs QPR might well be enough to see us up but this joker will probably play for the point and we'll lose taking it out of our hands again.

Must have already been said like. So obvious.

Our biggest problem now, as always, is Cowardew. A point vs QPR might well be enough to see us up but this joker will probably play for the point and we'll lose taking it out of our hands again.

Must have already been said like. So obvious.

Yep, clear as day. Time and time again we try to defend and end up fucked over, Pardew just never learns.

Aye can see some smug self-congratulating fist pumping from Pardew if we scape a 0-0.

His interview if we do manage to stay up is going to send some folks to the asylum. :lol:

Still not convinced we're safe by any means like, Villa look to be safe now so that makes Wigan's last game a very likely three points for them. I can see us bottling it against QPR with that clown calling the shots.

If we beat QPR aren't we safe regardless of what else happens?

No but if Villa get beaten off Chelsea we are.

actually depends on Wigan game vs Arsenal, we beat QPR and Wigan fail to beat Arsenal then we are safe no matter what happens final day

actually depends on Wigan game vs Arsenal, we beat QPR and Wigan fail to beat Arsenal then we are safe no matter what happens final day

Best possible scenario at this point.

Aye can see some smug self-congratulating fist pumping from Pardew if we scape a 0-0.

His interview if we do manage to stay up is going to send some folks to the asylum. :lol:

Still not convinced we're safe by any means like, Villa look to be safe now so that makes Wigan's last game a very likely three points for them. I can see us bottling it against QPR with that clown calling the shots.

Don't fancy QPR at all myself. We looked decent in the first half vs West Ham but not great or anything. Just have a bad feeling about it.

Don't fancy QPR at all myself. We looked decent in the first half vs West Ham but not great or anything. Just have a bad feeling about it.

Didn't see the West Ham game but I wouldn't fancy us to beat any team, any place at the moment.

An away game against a Premiership side, even an absolutely awful one like QPR, I can't call us favourites in.

Best possible scenario at this point.

A draw vs QPR will do if Arsenal beat Wigan as well, most likely outcome.