Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

This time last year we had a Champions League-o-meter.. :lol:

Saying that, given the hypothetical choice of being in a CL fight at the end of one season and being in a relegation scrap another, or being solidly if unspectacularly midtable for seasons running, I think most supporters of most clubs would take the prior, as long as they didn't go down of course.

Ok- so if Wigan win tonight we drop into bottom three- but is that really as bad as it appears?- it keeps pressure on the sides just above Sunderland, and forces them, southampton etc, to perform in remaining games.

Yes, it's terrible. If Swansea win, Wigan will have to beat Arsenal away even if we just get a draw on Sunday. I can't see that happening.

Ok- so if Wigan win tonight we drop into bottom three- but is that really as bad as it appears?- it keeps pressure on the sides just above Sunderland, and forces them, southampton etc, to perform in remaining games.

Yes, it's terrible. If Swansea win, Wigan will have to beat Arsenal away even if we just get a draw on Sunday. I can't see that happening.

Thats my (from our point of view) take on it.

Well, actually, it isn't, but it's not too dissimilar. If Swansea get a draw tonight, Wigan need to win at Arsenal to be able to topple us. Which they won't.

Unfortunately, I don't think Swansea will get a draw tonight.

It's crazy to think that if we somehow manage to win our final two matches we could possibly finish in the top 10 or very near it.  Mental season.

tbh

Guest Dontooner

Not sacking Pardew was a major mistake. IF it stays this way we are dead in the water.

If it wasn't for the disgrace that was the Liverpool capitulation, I would still have an element of confidence In our survival.

Our goal difference is shocking & has effectively cost us a point & ultimately, so it looks from my view, premiership status.

Now before people go mad, we expected this win to happen. Doesn't change that beating QPR should do it for us.

I love this feeling on N-O that people should only be pissed off by surprises. :lol:

I expected Wigan to beat WBA and Swansea and us to force a draw at best vs West Ham, so what?

Now before people go mad, we expected this win to happen. Doesn't change that beating QPR should do it for us.

I love this feeling on N-O that people should only be pissed off by surprises. :lol:

I expected Wigan to beat WBA and Swansea and us to force a draw at best vs West Ham, so what?

:laugh: So true.