Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest bimpy474

I know this is Mike Ashley and Newcastle United we're talking about here, but has a Director of football ever stepped in to manage the team? :lol:

Bollock face did in his first stint at Portsmouth, came in as DOF, then took over when Graham Rix was doing shite.

I know this is Mike Ashley and Newcastle United we're talking about here, but has a Director of football ever stepped in to manage the team? :lol:

Keegan?

As well as Kinnear (as mentioned). Also, Avram Grant at Chelsea.

There was some example in the Bundesliga as well that I can't remember right now.

Was previously thinking that if we start terribly at least Pardew will get the boot in time to recover, but now think that'll happen then Kinnear steps in and we do worse

How can Kinnear do worse?, think he'd have to murder the entire squad for that.

Was previously thinking that if we start terribly at least Pardew will get the boot in time to recover, but now think that'll happen then Kinnear steps in and we do worse

How can Kinnear do worse?,

get us relegated?

How can Kinnear do worse?,

get us relegated?

I mean how can he possibly sabotage the team and its tactics anymore than Pardew already does?  We only managed to stay up due to having too much quality to go down, despite Pardews best efforts.

He's an embarrassing wanker, a poor manager and god forbid he replaces Pardew instead of someone competent.  But I'm struggling to see why people think his team selections and tactics would necessarily be worse than the shite our current manager serves up every week.

call me pedantic, but the "no chance" next to the 1 on the poll is bothering me. Surely if there's a 1 in 10 chance, that's a chance. Restart the poll with an added '0' option if the intention really is to see how many users think there's no chance of us being relegated. Just how committed to this are we?

call me pedantic, but the "no chance" next to the 1 on the poll is bothering me. Surely if there's a 1 in 10 chance, that's a chance. Restart the poll with an added '0' option if the intention really is to see how many users think there's no chance of us being relegated. Just how committed to this are we?

hey pedantic nobody ever said 1 meant a 1 in 10 chance.

• 1 month later...