Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We're down. There are barely any goals in this team. Teams who can't score generally get relegated. Add the fact that we have probably the worst defence in the league, we're in massive massive trouble.

He'd put a few million in to ensure we bounce back and will sharply have his cosy PL club back.

We won't go down like.

We're down. There are barely any goals in this team. Teams who can't score generally get relegated. Add the fact that we have probably the worst defence in the league, we're in massive massive trouble.

He'd put a few million in to ensure we bounce back and will sharply have his cosy PL club back.

We won't go down like.

Humour me. Which player in our team will score more than 10 goals?

Dunno what everyone is worried about, there's really only 2 things wrong with the team right now. We can't defend and we don't score enough goals. Only minor issues and easy peasy fixes there :p

But instead of resolving those two issues we decide to sell the only senior CB we have that is likely to get any better and the most naturally gifted player on our books, you really couldn't make this shit up. 

We won't go down like.

Probably none of the dweebs, but history shows that it isn't necessary for a single player to score 10+ goals to survive.

We'll do the bare minimum, as per.

We won't go down like.

Probably none of the dweebs, but history shows that it isn't necessary for a single player to score 10+ goals to survive.

Ok, so 10 players scoring 4 each. Realistic?

We'll be lucky to score 30 goals this season.

Guest Dontooner

The club would never die , its the fans that make it up. However the soul of the club can die that is when the fans stop caring.

I don't want us to go down, it won't change the ownership.

Agree with this. They know how little relative effort it took to get back up to the top table last time.

Bonus: embarrassment for the fans.

They've got the wages and costs down to such a level that with the better forrins sold and parachute payments they could well still turn a profit if we go down.

We won't go down like.

Think you're in  for a big shock no goals in that team, no creativity and a defence which ships in goals for fun. We may be lucky that there may be one or two teams worse but I wouldn't count on it and the form in 2014 has a big indication to think we're really in the shit.

I can't think of another team that look completely clueless and don't look like scoring goals. Happy to get beat until the cunt leaves now. Would rather not get relegated but it's inevitable under these fuckers at some point again

Pretty much nailed on to go down as things stand. No defence, but worse, no natural goalscorer.

Relegation always feel shit as a supporter. While most teams strengthen to avoid it, Newcastle seems to enjoy flirting with the bottom three places.

We're certainties to go down atm. We've got some good players but a braindead fuckwit of a manager who has no idea how to use them, and now we have practically no depth in key areas. If Pardew gets sacked soon and we strengthen in January we'll be fine, but I cannot see us staying up with that cunt in charge.

The feeling we had the second part of last season has already set in. We're imploding, and it seems clear as fuck we're going fast as fuck down in the ground.

No real upgrades.

Ba > Remy > Riviere

Shola = Ferreyra

Cabaye > De Jong

Debuchy = Janmaat

Hatem > Cabella

No new leftback, no proper centrehalves, we even lost mbiwa. Not strengthening from last seasons bullshit gonna cost us this time around.