Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Looking at our line up of games, I can't see us getting many points for a while.

Can't see us getting anything from Leicester, Palace, Scousers or Spurs. Villa is a huge 6 pointer. Then we have a very tough Xmas and January.

Reading that I was thinking how come all are games are so hard this season. Then I realised they aren't, it's just that we never used to be frightened of teams like Leicester and Palace before.

Charnley's played a blinder by letting Carver completely demolish the psyche of the players and fans at this club. We've now become kittens completely afraid of every single team. That run was a disaster and it may take years to get us back to where we were psychologically, if we ever do.

That's true, but also teams like Leicester are much better than they could reasonably be expected to be in the past. There really aren't any easy games, even for the actual football clubs.

there are easy games for the actual football clubs, they have to face us and sunderland if that doesn't count as easy what does.

Christ injuries is a good point like, other than the Mitrovic sending off we've had most of our players the whole season. That won't last.

We've had loads of injuries man :lol: Taylor, Krul, Aarons, Colback, Dummett, Haidara, Tiote, Riviere.

Do need to keep Mitrovic and Wijnaldum fit pretty much the rest of the season, mind.

Christ injuries is a good point like, other than the Mitrovic sending off we've had most of our players the whole season. That won't last.

We've had loads of injuries man [emoji38] Taylor, Krul, Aarons, Colback, Dummett, Haidara, Tiote, Riviere.

Do need to keep Mitrovic and Wijnaldum fit pretty much the rest of the season, mind.

Well other than Krul it's arguable how much the others have hurt us. Knit Aarons should be starting from that lot imo

We've had loads of injuries man [emoji38] Taylor, Krul, Aarons, Colback, Dummett, Haidara, Tiote, Riviere.

Well other than Krul it's arguable how much the others have hurt us. Knit Aarons should be starting from that lot imo

Missus knitted me an Aran jumper, she's really good at knitting. Keeps her quiet, thankfully. :lol: I used to drive the Italians and French crazy with the phrase "me mammy knitted it" back in the day, they just couldn't deal with it. No relevance whatsoever, your predictive text is shit, man. I assume you meant "only".

Missus knitted me an Aran jumper, she's really good at knitting. Keeps her quiet, thankfully. [emoji38] I used to drive the Italians and French crazy with the phrase "me mammy knitted it" back in the day, they just couldn't deal with it. No relevance whatsoever, your predictive text is shit, man. I assume you meant "only".

Correct [emoji38]

Now I've more time I'm saying that we've had Mbemba, Janmaat, Colo, Sissoko, Wijnaldum, Perez and Mitrovic fit all season.  Like it or not they're our key players in important positions so really only the Mitrovic card has hurt us. Krul and Colback have only missed a couple of games so far so it's not really relevant to our poor form overall.

When we start to lose some of these players, and we will, I can see serious trouble if it happens before we being more in.

Fair point tbh, have thought all season we've had loads of players out injured but when you look at it they're mainly fringe players, Krul aside. One or two of that front 4 or Janmaat / Mbemba gets injured and we'll look very vulnerable.

yep, and it's clearly going to fucking happen then we'll be back to cisse, gouffran, obertan and whoever else :lol:

mitrovic would be the biggest loss in a way as there's literally no one in the squad who can do what he does, perez could be replace by thauvin or de jong, janmaat by mbabu and so on and so forth

lord knows what happens if we lose sissoko and wijnaldum together mind, probably forfeit the match

• 2 weeks later...

Funny thing is, there still could be three clubs shitter than us this season. So we'll get to see this season play out for possibly years to come while everyone sits silently.

Villa and the mackems. We are the third imo.

We are totally finished bar a miracle.

There's going to be some grand old clubs in the second flight next season

I honestly think the 3 below us at the moment will go down but we've shown before we can easily lose at least 6 in a row so who fucking knows?

Sunderland have more desire than us and are probably better up front.

I honestly think the 3 below us at the moment will go down but we've shown before we can easily lose at least 6 in a row so who fucking knows?

They've also got 6 points all season but.

They've also got 6 points all season but.

Yep, same as last two seasons with another nailed on 3 points coming their way at St James.