Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Very worrying that our 'full strength' team can look so afraid of the ball. Seems like the derby defeat has destroyed whatever positivity there was left since the arrival of the new staff.

Too little actual football in what we're playing lately and we all know what happens when the players' start to lose confidence  - It will only get worse.

We must sign some more quality players with strong mentalities. But what is equally as important is we must get rid off the core of underachieving players (too many to name). Their confidence is destroyed by all those years of failure and anti-football and they drag the new players down.

Need someone like Moyes, a physically dominant CM, Shawcross and a proven PL goalscorer like Austin and we'll be OK. We'll get none of these things, though.

We could get all of those things but unless we added some creativity to the midfield we'd still be shit.

Need someone like Moyes, a physically dominant CM, Shawcross and a proven PL goalscorer like Austin and we'll be OK. We'll get none of these things, though.

Some creativity in the midfield too.

Don't think we'll go down, tbh. We'll be patchy as f*** but just about see it through enough until January and then get a couple of players in.

If we don't go down the shit that go down don't deserve to live let alone call themselves footballers

Most worrying is the lack of team cohesion and that the vast majority of players aren't bothered about this sinking ship anymore, with the new guys quickly dragged into the malaise.

Hallmarks of a relegated side. Ashley may try to rescue the situation through his January purchases like he did before but I doubt it will work this time with this spineless team core and a clueless manager. Too much work, not enough time to reverse the rot.

Most worrying is the lack of team cohesion and that the vast majority of players aren't bothered about this sinking ship anymore, with the new guys quickly dragged into the malaise.

Hallmarks of a relegated side. Ashley may try to rescue the situation through his January purchases like he did before but I doubt it will work this time with this spineless team core and a clueless manager. Too much work, not enough time to reverse the rot.

Agree with this - the side looks like a relegation side in everything it does and the players couldn't give a stuff.

Virtually NO chance of any meaningful change which would stave off what looks increasingly like a return to the Championship - and the club deserves no better because it is run with no ambition by people who either don't care or are out of their depth.

Definitely an 8 and will get worse as the weeks go by - Ranieri has made a huge difference to what was a workmanlike Leicester side....what had McClaren done with NUFC...?

'Kin hell. Here we are again, week 13 of what, I now have to admit, is looking a long and tortuous season. My optimism and patience has run out. Even the prospect of a good win in the next game, restoring confidence in the players, seeing some good football all feels a bit unlikely and hollow. I briefly enjoyed rekindling my love for NUFC, expanding the 'anthropomorphism', I now just want to kick its fucking head in.

Terrible yesturday when the players are scared of receiving a pass and the defence looks like conceding every time the ball goes in the box there's only one direction to go

First time time this season that I've thought relegation is more likely than not.  For a start we are horribly unbalanced as a side, we've got f*** all down the wings and zero creativity from the middle.  Sissoko and Wijnaldum are good players but seriously, what positions are they supposed to be playing?  Defensively we are as bad as ever and we lack pace throughout the side.

We just can't score goals and we concede an absolute truck load, that means only one thing.  There are no redeeming features with this side barring one or two individuals, zero leadership and a manager who looks absolutely clueless.  Alan Pardew was awful but even he scraped a few results which turned into a flurry which saved our skins and it was usually around his time of year. 

Down

First time time this season that I've thought relegation is more likely than not.  For a start we are horribly unbalanced as a side, we've got f*** all down the wings and zero creativity from the middle.  Sissoko and Wijnaldum are good players but seriously, what positions are they supposed to be playing? Defensively we are as bad as ever and we lack pace throughout the side.

We just can't score goals and we concede an absolute truck load, that means only one thing.  There are no redeeming features with this side barring one or two individuals, zero leadership and a manager who looks absolutely clueless.  Alan Pardew was awful but even he scraped a few results which turned into a flurry which saved our skins and it was usually around his time of year. 

Down

that norwich game is looking like a long term disaster for us because mcclaren appears to be banking everything on that happening every single match from what i can see