Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

10. It's not even going to be close. We have the worst squad in the league and an owner who will do nothing about it.

This - we're already just going through the motions, Fat C*nt is doing his usual so it's only a matter of time before we lose Rafa as well.

It's obvious to say but it really depends on what we do this week. As it stands there is nowhere near enough quality in the side. Our best player (Ritchie) has been completely nullified two games in a row; that's a huge siren.

:lol: I really hope all of these are sarcastic posts like.

Why? It's obvious the squad needs serious investment or we're in trouble.

A 10 for relegation? A 10?

:lol:

We've played one game against on the of the best teams in the league, who we matched up until Shelvey was a complete nob.

We've also just come to Huddersfield, who were obviously gonna be flying and in a party atmosphere and we were the better team other than two 10 minute spells at the start of each half. We created all of chances but didn't put them away, they put their only chance away.

Burnley, Swansea, Bournemouth, Brighton, Huddersfield all have much worse squads than us, when the bubble pops for Huddersfield and another 5 games in, all of those teams will be below us.

Mass husteria on here for nothing, we obviously need to improve but there is not a chance in hell we're going down.*

*Unless Rafa leaves.

For anyone who thinks we will up, can I ask why?

Some fans will no matter what but just don't know how anyone can looking at that squad of players it's rank to say the least

Rafa calling out this season as a relegation battle ringing true so far. Doubt we will make enough signings to salvage things either. Will be extremely long and hard season. Why does Ashley keep rolling the dice on our Premier League status?

We're down without 3 BIG signings of proven quality. One of which must be a number ten.

Well there's not a chance of that happening like.

Then we'll go down.

We urgently need a premiership level keeper, a number ten and a proper left back as minimums imho.

If we don't get those three then put a fork in us.

:lol: I really hope all of these are sarcastic posts like.

Why? It's obvious the squad needs serious investment or we're in trouble.

A 10 for relegation? A 10?

:lol:

We've played one game against on the of the best teams in the league, who we matched up until Shelvey was a complete nob.

We've also just come to Huddersfield, who were obviously gonna be flying and in a party atmosphere and we were the better team other than two 10 minute spells at the start of each half. We created all of chances but didn't put them away, they put their only chance away.

Burnley, Swansea, Bournemouth, Brighton, Huddersfield all have much worse squads than us, when the bubble pops for Huddersfield and another 5 games in, all of those teams will be below us.

Mass husteria on here for nothing, we obviously need to improve but there is not a chance in hell we're going down.*

*Unless Rafa leaves.

Yeah a ten but doesn't surprise me with you as your knowledge of football is non existent

absolute strong 10 this team doesn't look like it can win 10 games

Never like geordiedean for a needlessly over reactionary post.

why is it over reactionary? I'd put my mortgage on it that this squad won't win 10 games. Some people need to take the blinkers off

why is it over reactionary? I'd put my mortgage on it that this squad won't win 10 games. Some people need to take the blinkers off

:lol: Ok.

Can I take you up on that bet please?

Hope Chelsea don't lose today or they're down, like us. Relegated in August.