Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We look solid, the midfield has a good balance, we've got pace on one wing, guile on the other, our number 10 is grafting his arse off, the striker is a threat and a presence, we're creating chances.

So far so good like.

You missed: incredibly disciplined in defence, excellent worth ethic throughout the squad and strong at set pieces.

:thup:

Not getting carried away, we've played three fairly shite teams and we'll have a bad run at some point.  I'll take an honourable 5.

FFS, every win :lol: Stoke aren't shite.

:thup: They managed to get a point last week against Man United who previously had been scoring goals for fun and they beat Arsenal convincingly.

Not getting carried away, we've played three fairly shite teams and we'll have a bad run at some point.  I'll take an honourable 5.

:thup: They managed to get a point last week against Man United who previously had been scoring goals for fun and they beat Arsenal convincingly.

Don't do it, man, it's the hope that kills you.

Not getting carried away, we've played three fairly s**** teams and we'll have a bad run at some point.  I'll take an honourable 5.

More than half of this league is s**** though. We'll be fine

Aye. 4 of the 5 teams we've faced have been 'shit' and we've been pretty comfortable in and have deserved to win 3 of those, should've drawn the other. There's plenty more in this league just like it.

Also, Stoke finished top 9 three years on the bounce until last year. They're hardly shit; they're average.

I took that line last week and stood by it: Swansea offered nowt and West Ham were terrible. But Stoke have dangerous players and didn't play badly. We snuffed em out today and deserve masses of credit for the win.

Looking very promising.

Every time we come up against a side I think "They have a good side, this could be tough." Then when I see the team sheet they always look poor. West Ham were missing Carroll, Arnautovic, Lanzini and fonte (bench), for example.

I thought stoke were meant to be decent, then you see Fletcher and Allen in midfield and you have to think Merino and Hayden will out run them.

Basically we could and should beat anyone from Everton downwards on current form and right now is there anyone who wouldnt fancy us beating Everton or Liverpool?

The season isn't going to be without it's roadhumps but by in large Rafa will steer us through them. Two more wins and top half should be the aim.

Every time we come up against a side I think "They have a good side, this could be tough." Then when I see the team sheet they always look poor. West Ham were missing Carroll, Arnautovic, Lanzini and fonte (bench), for example.

I thought stoke were meant to be decent, then you see Fletcher and Allen in midfield and you have to think Merino and Hayden will out run them.

Basically we could and should beat anyone from Everton downwards on current form and right now is there anyone who wouldnt fancy us beating Everton or Liverpool?

The season isn't going to be without it's roadhumps but by in large Rafa will steer us through them. Two more wins and top half should be the aim.

Steady on. :lol:

Not getting carried away, we've played three fairly s**** teams and we'll have a bad run at some point.  I'll take an honourable 5.

FFS, every win :lol: Stoke aren't s****.

I took that line last week and stood by it: Swansea offered nowt and West Ham were terrible. But Stoke have dangerous players and didn't play badly. We snuffed em out today and deserve masses of credit for the win.

Looking very promising.

This is the big thing everyone, including ourselves miss with Rafa's teams. The amount of times this season and last, you could say that the opposition was terrible is staggering, it's not just luck. It's clearly a firm ploy/tactic to neutralise their strengths, if you do that you only have to play average at best to beat them. Rafa is an absolute master, it's just crazy Ashley is f***ing this up for us.