Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Swansea have just signed one of the best young midfield players in the world and Wilfred Bony. We signed a new contract with latvian pig farmers for crap to put in balti pies. Id have us in the bottom three. You get what u pay for. The fat c*** us fiddling like f*** worse than the mckeags (allegedly)

If it were just about names and reputation, football would be so predictable, thankfully it's not. Personally I would bet on Rafa ahead of any of the other managers we'll be competing against at the bottom, those other teams are not so stacked with superior talent to mitigate all of Rafa's ability. Paul Clement is in his second manager's job, he's never completed a full season and was sacked from Derby County in his only other job.

Swansea have just signed one of the best young midfield players in the world and Wilfred Bony. We signed a new contract with latvian pig farmers for crap to put in balti pies. Id have us in the bottom three. You get what u pay for. The fat cunt us fiddling like fuck worse than the mckeags (allegedly)

Yeah you get what you pay for and we're paying for Rafa. Barring a spectacular run of injuries and suspensions we are not getting relegated.

Swansea have just signed one of the best young midfield players in the world and Wilfred Bony. We signed a new contract with latvian pig farmers for crap to put in balti pies. Id have us in the bottom three. You get what u pay for. The fat c*** us fiddling like f*** worse than the mckeags (allegedly)

And they lost Sigurdsson and Llorente. Thinking about one season alone, I'd have those two all day over Sanchez and Bony.

'Only Swansea' how often do I hear that, we don't have the best players in the Country, nor does anyone else outside of the top 6-7 teams.

We have a decent team who suffered last season due to an incompetent appointment as manager due to sentiment rather than logic. Clement's record last season if stretched over the season wold have seen us comfortably top half.

Clement is a very good coach, so don't count chickens.

There seems to be a lot of confidence in Rafa making a silk purse out of a cows ear, come on, really.

Rafa's a very good manager, Newcastle should be challenging for Champions League every year, but you don't and you won't be this year either. While there is no investment you guys will struggle, just like the rest of us.

I do love it when we are disregarded every season though, because we're only Swansea.

The stories about Gayle, the Mitro elbow and ban, and no new keeper are concerning, but with Rafa we won't be in the worst three.

Which three do you reckon will do worse?

Can see Palace, Brighton, Burnley, maybe Swansea and maybe Bournemouth being the potential teams we can finish above. Would like to be able to be sure that Huddersfield will crash and burn and maybe Stoke doing poorly.

If we manage to avoid injuries (and avoid sendings off), I think Rafa will see us safe. It could ultimately come down to management, and I'd take Rafa ahead of any of the other managers we'll presumably be up against in any relegation dogfight.

It's not patronising to think Swansea could struggle, like. Been a decent start but they only just stayed up, before selling Sigurdsson and Llorente.

Absolutely, anyone outside the top 7 could

We've played arguably the two worst teams around atm on the trot, so I think we'd be foolish to get carried away. But that doesn't mean to say I'm not delighted with two deserved wins. It makes me think; fuck, if only we'd strengthened, we'd have a chance at a comfortably top half finish and maybe even pushing the top 8. C'est la vie. Confidence should be high and if we make it three wins from the first five, all of a sudden it's a really, really decent start to the season. Fucking loads better than our last opening games in the PL under Schteve.

It seems on here that whenever we win a game it's because they've had a bad game or that they're the worst team in the league. It's too soon to get carried away, simply because it's the beginning of the season, but we played well today against a team on a high from a win and a successful close of the transfer window. Happy to just enjoy it and see it as a well executed game plan.