Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

You could argue that all 3 teams in the relegation zone at the moment look like our squads when we went down both tones, especially 09. Loads of players who have decent or big names, but pretty much all of them all playing because of their reputation. Take Stoke for example, how many players from their squad would you have in ours? Shawcross and Zouma should both be capable of getting into our squad, but neither have performed this season. Butland I would certainly have here. There are a couple of players in their squad who look talented but have no constancy, everyone else is crap. So in reality the only player from Stoke who I would have is Butland, and that is under the assumption that Dubravka returns to his club in January.

Like you wouldn’t  have Shaqiri :lol:

You could argue that all 3 teams in the relegation zone at the moment look like our squads when we went down both tones, especially 09. Loads of players who have decent or big names, but pretty much all of them all playing because of their reputation. Take Stoke for example, how many players from their squad would you have in ours? Shawcross and Zouma should both be capable of getting into our squad, but neither have performed this season. Butland I would certainly have here. There are a couple of players in their squad who look talented but have no constancy, everyone else is crap. So in reality the only player from Stoke who I would have is Butland, and that is under the assumption that Dubravka returns to his club in January.

Looks fat and slow now. When was the last time he did anything special?

Scored in his last two games. Scored a good goal past us. Would be our top scorer and joint top assister if his stats carried over. Aside from that though, aye.

Last weekend?

Ahem

6 off 7th if we hold on. Someone dust off the EUROPOMETER.

:lol: Deep clean the fucker.

In all seriousness, provided we win this, it will take some doing for us to flat line until the end of the season and go down.

Position good, form good, performance good.

Rafa needs to fuck off with these defensive tactics when we're 2 up and controlling the game. Absolutely no need for us to sit back for 20 minutes and let them have attack after attack.

ITS ALL RAFAS FAULT THAT SHELVEY MISSED.

AM FUCKING FUMING.

BRING IN ALAN CURBISHLEY QUICK!!

:facepalm: