Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest firetotheworks

Still a 5. I had all of these predictions as they are for the weekend. Unfortunately I also predicted a Newcastle win. [emoji38]

Hahaha, silly sausage.

Didn't realise just how big a win at Bournemouth would be, considering the other fixtures. Could conceivably go 10th and move clear of a lot of sides.

If we won it then it would be massive. You would have to say that if we did win it then we would be 2 wins and 2 draws, or 3 wins away from safety, with plenty of teams below us left to play.

Would be shocked if palace aren't back in the zone given their next 3 games. The following game against huddersfield would be huge followed by Liverpool. They have a better run in but they could be broken by then.

West Brom potentially getting cut adrift. Stoke need some results.

To be honest it's still so f***ing wide open up to 10th. Can't understate the importance of today's result though. Damn shame we have to wait two weeks to play again.

Good point on match of the day about Southampton playing 5 of their next 6 games away. Difficult run in for them. If we play how we did tonight i can't see how we will going down. We must have spent less time behind this season than any other team in the bottom half, we're difficult to beat, we just need a source of goals, and hopefully that can be Slimani

Would be shocked if palace aren't back in the zone given their next 3 games. The following game against huddersfield would be huge followed by Liverpool. They have a better run in but they could be broken by then.

West Brom potentially getting cut adrift. Stoke need some results.

To be honest it's still so f***ing wide open up to 10th. Can't understate the importance of today's result though. Damn shame we have to wait two weeks to play again.

You look through the table and you could make a case for any team except maybe Bournmouth or West Ham going down. Madness

Burnley are probably in the worst form in the PL at the moment, lets face it they were woeful against us, for 80 mins I would say as bad as any team we've played. They have 36 points, only Swansea have scored less than them and it's only by one goal. We are two wins away from matching their total number of wins. Yet conventional wisdom is that they've had a great season and are comfortably safe. Honestly don't think any team from Burnley (in 7th) down can take their foot off and relax just yet, it's a crazy season with so few points separating the bulk of the division.

The 3 points yesterday was really unexpected. I was at best hoping for a point.

I really hope we get push on from this. The games against Bournemouth and Southampton is absolutely crucial!

3 points against Man u is not worth much if we cant beat the teams around us.