Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Need QPR to stop caring.

That's what everybody hopes for - done&dusted team. Remy's the dangerous intangible however. Good player, can worry any defence (with his pace) BUT most importantly he's bidding for a pole-position seat in the shop window come Summer. Concerned that he's going to show up and put in a blinder of a shift.

Need QPR to stop caring.

That's what you hope for. Remy's the dangerous intangible however. Good player, can worry any defence (with his pace) BUT most importantly he's bidding a pole-position seat in the shop window come Summer. Concerned that he's going to show up and put in a blinder of a shift.

QPR would have to start caring before they can stop really.

Need QPR to stop caring.

That's what you hope for. Remy's the dangerous intangible however. Good player, can worry any defence (with his pace) BUT most importantly he's bidding a pole-position seat in the shop window come Summer. Concerned that he's going to show up and put in a blinder of a shift.

QPR would have to start caring before they can stop really.

They've been a more resilient outfit thanks to Harry's input (i think he's a decent motivator, promotes positive mindset in his players), and they do the perform the basics much better. Harry's inclusion was too late, heartless 1st half of the season left them with too steep a hill to climb.

Remy is an intangible of note. One can question his motivation for joining qpr (ie. half-season-and-done, stepping stone). Those politics aside, the sight of a forward chasing everything (speculative balls, aggressive pressing) is infectious.

I have not thought at any point that you were in risk of getting dragged into it, but I haven't seen you play much recently until today.

If you're going to be putting in many more non-performances like today (which honestly amazed me, surely you can't be playing like that too often?) then you're putting yourselves at real risk of getting dragged into it, it is so tight.

I didn't even think Sunderland were very good, but they definitely deserved to win.

What surprised me most wasn't the fact that Sunderland were up for it - that's to be expected under a new manager - it was the fact that your lot looked totally unbothered by it all. No desire or grit.

Really surprised me.

Guest bimpy474

I've gone for 9 now, Arseanl and Liverpool at home and we can't win away to save our lives.

I'm more worried now than at any other time this season.

QPR are finished man.

Not saying that anybody (including us) will be playing musical chairs with them on the table, and drop into the shit.

As for the hanging of hats on the QPR game, as the popular pick for a survival clincher, or 3-point boost if nearby teams on the table keep scraping-up some points. This i have doubts with, due to reason/s already mentioned. I don't think QPR is the obvious/easy 3 pointer.

Guest bimpy474

We still only need 3-4 points, WBA are in free fall, West Ham are in free fall, Liverpool have shown that they can drop points away from home.

And if all 3 of those beat us ?

Reading and QPR look doomed. There is a big fight over the last relegation spot. I wouldn't be surprised if it took more than 40 points to stay up this season. We'll have to start picking up points away from home now.  This awful defeat to Sunderland needs to be used as a catalyst. We seem to lose to teams below us. Luckily we've only got QPR left to play who are below us.

Reading and QPR look doomed. There is a big fight over the last relegation spot. I wouldn't be surprised if it took more than 40 points to stay up this season. We'll have to start picking up points away from home now.  This awful defeat to Sunderland needs to be used as a catalyst. We seem to lose to teams below us. Luckily we've only got QPR left to play who are below us.

REading and QPR have gone, its that last place.