Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We'll not get to 40 points but we might be kept up by other teams being worse. Other struggling clubs won't hesitate to sack, which usually helps so gives them a distinct advantage.

I thought stability is king?

That's what the media always tells me.

People say stability is important, they never say you should never sack a manager. Obviously when I guy has been at a club 4 years and is clearly crap, the stability argument no longer applies.

They do though.

Who is really calling for Pardews head on the basis he's inept?

Well I pushed the stability argument for a while, because I was sick of us sacking managers all the time. But now, he's had a good run, the club is no longer like that, he's proving himself to be pretty useless. So I think the stability argument is just wrong now.

Well I pushed the stability argument for a while, because I was sick of us sacking managers all the time. But now, he's had a good run, the club is no longer like that, he's proving himself to be pretty useless. So I think the stability argument is just wrong now.

What if we just need a bit more stability?

If we get over this hump our stability points will surely be close to 999 and at that point Pards will morph into Alex Ferguson.

What if we just need a bit more stability?

If we get over this hump our stability points will surely be close to 999 and at that point Pards will morph into Alex Ferguson.

:lol:

Maybe you're right, let's keep Pardew.

Actually if you compare us game for game against last year we're only a couple of points off the pace..................

Last season we beat chelsea at home, man utd away and tottenham away. There is no chance of that happening this season.

2013-2014 2013-14 Difference cum diff

1 Manchester City      H 0             0             0             0

2 Aston Villa                A 3             1             -2           -2

3 Crystal Palace         H 3             1             -2           -4

4 Southampton       A 0             0             0            -4

5 Hull                       H 0             1             1           -3

6 Stoke                      A 0             0             0           -3

7 Swansea               A 0             1             1           -2

and there was no chance of us beating  chelsea at home, man utd away and tottenham away last season but we did.

We'll not get to 40 points but we might be kept up by other teams being worse. Other struggling clubs won't hesitate to sack, which usually helps so gives them a distinct advantage.

I thought stability is king?

That's what the media always tells me.

People say stability is important, they never say you should never sack a manager. Obviously when 1 guy is clearly crap, the stability argument no longer applies.

Live and learn, Ian.

There's absolutely no stability whatsoever. There's consistency, in that were consistently horrendous, but no stability.

consistenly unstable tbh.

isn't being consistently unstable the same thing as being stable though?

There's absolutely no stability whatsoever. There's consistency, in that were consistently horrendous, but no stability.

consistenly unstable tbh.

isn't being consistently unstable the same thing as being stable though?

no

Just realised it's African CON's year, so that's Cisse and Tiote away for a month and a bit. Might as well just chuck the towel in now. :lol:

Jesus, might as well just abandon the rest of our fixtures :lol:

Oh no, what will Pards do when Cisse isnt here for a month bailing him out and his only useful midfielder is away.  Game over man, game over. *The soldier from Aliens having a meltdown.  :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...