Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

:lol: I really hope all of these are sarcastic posts like.

Why? It's obvious the squad needs serious investment or we're in trouble.

A 10 for relegation? A 10?

:lol:

We've played one game against on the of the best teams in the league, who we matched up until Shelvey was a complete nob.

We've also just come to Huddersfield, who were obviously gonna be flying and in a party atmosphere and we were the better team other than two 10 minute spells at the start of each half. We created all of chances but didn't put them away, they put their only chance away.

<b>Burnley, Swansea, Bournemouth, Brighton, Huddersfield all have much worse squads than us </b> when the bubble pops for Huddersfield and another 5 games in, all of those teams will be below us.

Mass husteria on here for nothing, we obviously need to improve but there is not a chance in hell we're going down.*

*Unless Rafa leaves.

They really don't like, our squad is easily in the 3 worst in the league, there's only Rafa gives us any hope.

:thup: :lol:

Okay treacle, we'll see in a few weeks.

Don't need to I can see it now unless Ashley breaks the bank and that's not going to happen but you keep on if it makes you happy 😊

absolute strong 10 this team doesn't look like it can win 10 games

Never like geordiedean for a needlessly over reactionary post.

why is it over reactionary? I'd put my mortgage on it that this squad won't win 10 games. Some people need to take the blinkers off

Can I take you up on that bet please?

Hope Chelsea don't lose today or they're down, like us. Relegated in August.

Are you really putting us in the same bracket as Chelsea

This team is utter utter tripe when you've still got people like mbemba,lascelles,Elliott and Perez starting it's plain to see

We were the poorer of two very poor sides today imho.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if the three teams that came up go straight back down.

That's the reality of the situation. It's not so much the two losses as how shite we've looked in the process. Weak at the back, soft in the middle and zich up front. It's going to be a struggle if that's our game plan for this season.

We were the poorer of two very poor sides today imho.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if the three teams that came up go straight back down.

That's the reality of the situation. It's not so much the two losses as how shite we've looked in the process. Weak at the back, soft in the middle and zich up front. It's going to be a struggle if that's our game plan for this season.

Said it elsewhere but we need three, first team ready and proven, players urgently.

That's our only hope.

Guest firetotheworks

If I had no bias, I'd be tipping us to go down tbh. Mainly because the teams that were dead certs last season have gone down. Beyond us, Huddersfield, Brighton and maybe Swansea, there aren't as many candidates for the drop as usual.

If I had no bias, I'd be tipping us to go down tbh. Mainly because the teams that were dead certs last season have gone down. Beyond us, Huddersfield, Brighton and maybe Swansea, there aren't as many candidates for the drop as usual.

Haven't seen either of their games in fairness but Bournemouth have had a shit start and my mate, who's a big Cherry (hehe), is quite concerned about Howe's team selections.

Honestly, I know people think we're terrible but there really are some not good teams in the league, like. I look at West Brom and they have some utter crap playing for them, yet they'll be comfortable. Refuse to believe a manager as good as Rafa can't get close to matching their position.

Guest firetotheworks

West Brom have experienced premier league players who are well drilled in percentage football. It's not Rafa's way, and we don't have that experience or the players needed to play that way. I'm not sure the players are even good enough for what Rafa wants from them tbh.

Honestly, I know people think we're terrible but there really are some not good teams in the league, like. I look at West Brom and they have some utter crap playing for them, yet they'll be comfortable. Refuse to believe a manager as good as Rafa can't get close to matching their position.

Pulis was talking about making five more signings before the window closes last week. There's the difference between us and the clubs who are fighting to stay clear of trouble.

why is it over reactionary? I'd put my mortgage on it that this squad won't win 10 games. Some people need to take the blinkers off

What a ridiculous argument to bring Chelsea into it :lol:

Incredible that people don't see the sarcasm dripping in that. But then I look at those who responded to it and it makes sense.

Incredible that people don't see the sarcasm dripping in that. But then I look at those who responded to it and it makes sense.

Whey it was clear it was sarcastic, but has barely any relevance at all to our state. It's like when you said Grant Hanley will be fine for us because Leicester won the league with Morgan and Huth. It's mentioning things that have no relevance at all

Whey it was clear it was sarcastic, but has barely any relevance at all to our state. It's like when you said Grant Hanley will be fine for us because Leicester won the league with Morgan and Huth. It's comparing two things that have little relevance at all

Didn't I make the comment about Hanley being fine in the Championship? Which he was.

Sorry, I forgot that all sarcastic comments need to be 100% accurate and fully reflective of the state of the point. I just wish I was as amazing as you Joey. Oh the pain.