Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Like the Mackems last year, this seems more than likely given the current predicament.

Before a ball was kicked, the fat cunt came out and totally undermined our manager and our aspirations, destroying any morale and momentum that had been built up after promotion. Let that sink in. He's undermining the club in the most public way, something he hadn't done since KK left.

This will all be forgotten about within a month if we bring in some shite past it manager who looks like he can bore us to a 40 point finish. McClaren got a load of leeway despite nobody wanting him because 'he deserves a chance'. Before we know it 5 years will have gone by, we're being managed by Pardew MK2 and on the verge of relegation again.

We may as well get it over with now, stay down until he fucks off and then rebuild.

Pardew was on a constant sinusoidal waveform of "he needs to go NOW" and "hahaha silly sackpardew where's your banners now". If he comes back and wins a couple of games this forum will be awash with tears after another win.

I'm not even taking the piss. If Pardew comes back he'll 100% be given time if he starts well.

Pardew was on a constant sinusoidal waveform of "he needs to go NOW" and "hahaha silly sackpardew where's your banners now". If he comes back and wins a couple of games this forum will be awash with tears after another win.

I'm not even taking the piss. If Pardew comes back he'll 100% be given time if he starts well.

100% correct. It makes me sick to my stomach.