Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Would prefer either Southampton or Huddersfield to go down, although Swansea will be worrying their long run of form might fall short at just the wrong time.

Huddersfield is where my money is now.

Shame for WBA after the way they've played since they binned the window fitter.

Bodes well for them next season and you wouldn't want to be one of the teams going down with them especially given there will be some other decent teams who don't get out of the Champ this season.

Huddersfield arses must be twitching. Soton are 3 points behind with 3 to play, a better GD and better fixtures.

Huddersfield are gone imo.  A point today would have helped massively. They'll lose all their last 3

Southampton need one more win. Going to be difficult away to Everton and Swansea

I'd like to see Swansea win tonight just to wipe that smug grin off Hughes's face.

I've got a bet of Brom 20th, Stoke 19th, Soton 18th for a grand so hoping for the same :lol:

fucking shite bet to put on as you need teams to do well, but shite at he same time.

Fingers crossed for you :thup:. Not a good day today for you though :lol:.

Put it on about 10 games ago and been going swimmingly until now :lol:

Huddersfield arses must be twitching. Soton are 3 points behind with 3 to play, a better GD and better fixtures.

Huddersfield are gone imo.  A point today would have helped massively. They'll lose all their last 3

Southampton need one more win. Going to be difficult away to Everton and Swansea

I'd like to see Swansea win tonight just to wipe that smug grin off Hughes's face.

I've got a bet of Brom 20th, Stoke 19th, Soton 18th for a grand so hoping for the same :lol:

fucking shite bet to put on as you need teams to do well, but shite at he same time.

Fingers crossed for you :thup:. Not a good day today for you though :lol:.

Put it on about 10 games ago and been going swimmingly until now :lol:

:lol:. I'd have thought you were home and hosed until today. Poor bugger.

Swans win tonight would be a big result for you.

Saint's fixtures are the problem for you I think. Momentum is the key at this stage.

Would like Southampton to go down because they should be better. Be class to have them out of the picture.

But it has to be Huddersfield - 3pts clear with Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal left.

That's where the hope lies for Huddersfield - at home on the last day against an Arsenal side with a terrible away record, think if they need to win that one they will.

Would like Southampton to go down because they should be better. Be class to have them out of the picture.

But it has to be Huddersfield - 3pts clear with Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal left.

Aye, bottom 3 as it stands would be great.

That's where the hope lies for Huddersfield - at home on the last day against an Arsenal side with a terrible away record, think if they need to win that one they will.

Potentially Wenger's last match as Arsenal manager if they fuck up in the EL semis. If that happens, Huddersfield are gonna get fucked so hard they can't walk for weeks.

Yeah, I'm hoping for Southampton to go. There's some decent players there, and we might have a chance of snapping up one or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Perfectly plausible for Southampton to get scuttled by 5 or 6 but I don't see Swansea winning 4 or 5 zip to pull it off, at all. They'll be lucky to edge a win by a single goal IMO.

Apparently, no clubs who were promoted to the top 5 divisions last season, were relegated this season. Pretty impressive.

Perhaps the mooted ‘huge gulf’ between the Prem and Champo is overestimated for all leagues. I know it’s a bit of a stretch but I watched an Altrincham vs Shaw Lane game, a few weeks ago, and it wasn’t hugely different in terms of some of the individual quality in show than I’ve seen in some Championship games. Of course there must be a difference on average (particularly in the example I use) but perhaps more overlap than we assume.

Apparently, no clubs who were promoted to the top 5 divisions last season, were relegated this season. Pretty impressive.

Just had a look and all of them bar Bolton had any real immediate threat of relegation towards the end of the season, with most finishing comfortably mid-table and above.