Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Fulham have 5 wins in 33 League games.. They have to win 3 of their last 5 and thats provided we dont pick up another point in our last 6 games

Just cant see it happening that they overtake us..those last min goals from Wolves and Arsenal have been massive

One win and a draw will guarantee it for us. 

Fulham have to win their next 3 fixtures to stand any chance of staying up, Chelsea away, Burnley at home and Southampton away. 

Fulham have to go to Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford and I can't see them getting any points from either.

If they won their three other games (Burnley at home, Southampton away and us at home) they'd finish two points ahead of us if we didn't pick up any more ourselves.

It shouldn't have to come to it, but I'm firmly of the belief we just have to win the Sheffield United game - which I think we will, providing ASM/Almiron/Wilson/Willock are available - and we're good.

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Teasy said:

Chance of relegation is 0.

Remember, this is NUFC after all...

Again, one more win and it’s guaranteed, the team should be on a high now and fancy their chances against Arsenal.

6 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Remember, this is NUFC after all...

Again, one more win and it’s guaranteed, the team should be on a high now and fancy their chances against Arsenal.

Not even thinking about our games really, just know Fulham wont be winning 3 out of their last 5 games.  I'm sure at least we can both agree that if Fulham lose today then its over.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Teasy said:

Not even thinking about our games really, just know Fulham wont be winning 3 out of their last 5 games.  I'm sure at least we can both agree that if Fulham lose today then its over.

You would think so, but again this is NUFC, let’s make this absolute certain with another win...

Sure mathematically Fulham could get 10+ points from last 5 while we get 0. Realistically I can see only that second one being an actual possibility though :lol:

They have, in descending order of teams likely to fight hardest by the time they face them IMO - 

Chelsea - will want to hold on to 4th and Champions League
Burnley - desperate to stave off relegation and will fight hard.
Southampton - level with us on points right now but will fight if they've been dragged into the relegation conversation
Man United - will be comfortably in 2nd and may be an easy game.
Us - if we're safe by then we'll be complacent

I don't really picture a world where there aren't an easy 2 losses in that grip of games and drawing one of the other 3.

Edited by thomas

18 minutes ago, Teasy said:

Fulham don't play this weekend by the way. Next for them is Chelsea away.

If you think we are getting relegated at this stage I applaud you for being an even more negative bastard than I am.

We don't even deserve to go down and I'd like to see Bruce thrown off a crane.