Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

What Pardew has managed to do in terms of making life difficult for himself is about the worst I've seen from any manager at any level.

i'd like to see some counter offers to this :lol:

in 2 years we bought a lot of the best talent france had to offer and he's brought us to the brink of relegation...who else has possibly come close to being this bad?

Not only is he a shit manager, he's also got no eye for a footballer. Of all the French signings, the one he was responsible for was a winger who can't cross or shoot. How fucking stupid do you have to be to buy one of those?

Guest bimpy474

What Pardew has managed to do in terms of making life difficult for himself is about the worst I've seen from any manager at any level.

in 2 years we bought a lot of the best talent france had to offer and he's brought us to the brink of relegation...who else has possibly come close to being this bad?

Not only is he a shit manager, he's also got no eye for a footballer. Of all the French signings, the one he was responsible for was a winger who can't cross or shoot. How fucking stupid do you have to be to buy one of those?

Well Fergie bought him. Erm. :lol:

Not only is he a s*** manager, he's also got no eye for a footballer. Of all the French signings, the one he was responsible for was a winger who can't cross or shoot. How f***ing stupid do you have to be to buy one of those?

Boils down to how little he understands about the formation he's using. Shola at RW ffs. Has no idea about the dynamics of any other formation than the 4-4-2 hoof shit he basically prefers. What happend in April 2012 we'll never know. Neither did he at the time, by the look of things.

On the flipside buying loads of foreigners with no PL experience and expecting to integrate them all in to the team and adapt straight away is nearly as fucking stupid. 1 or 2 yes, not 4 or 5.

hi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBI75D-ub8qDansX3PfFRRIJTOjA57HgcV6XtCrthqG3q052vw

Did he buy them all halfway through the season or did he have a full pre-season to work with them?

On the flipside buying loads of foreigners with no PL experience and expecting to integrate them all in to the team and adapt straight away is nearly as fucking stupid. 1 or 2 yes, not 4 or 5.

hi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBI75D-ub8qDansX3PfFRRIJTOjA57HgcV6XtCrthqG3q052vw

Did he buy them all halfway through the season or did he have a full pre-season to work with them?

you tell me, either way as i understand it he drafted in about 15 of them from the continent...young kids mostly...managed to forge a team from them, imagine

Straw-clutching is that, like.

For a start, it hasn't been a case of them not naturally 'gelling' - all first-teamers have been deployed incorrectly at one point or another, which has prevented any hope of building up a chemistry. Of the new signings, Gouffran and Sissoko have been criminally misused.

Could easily take this the other direction as we've been unlucky with injuries, etc., but a scary thought...

Imagine we didn't get the gift of Cisse scoring off a WBA player's ass and some of those last minute winners. We'd really be in the thick of it. What a shitty season.

Could easily take this the other direction as we've been unlucky with injuries, etc., but a scary thought...

Imagine we didn't get the gift of Cisse scoring off a WBA player's ass and some of those last minute winners. We'd really be in the thick of it. What a shitty season.

Although if Cisse's goal against the mackems had been allowed we might already be safe. There are hundreds of those hypotheticals.

Although if Cisse's goal against the mackems had been allowed we might already be safe. There are hundreds of those hypotheticals.

I know, but now's not the time for optimism. ;)

The chances of us winning that game even if Cisse's goal was allowed was slim. We would probably have been happy with that whilst Di Canio urged them forward for the winner.

Possibly, but the momentum would have swung massively.

Anyway, it wasn't an argument that we'd been hard done by over the season, I was just saying that these 'if we hadn't had lucky goals...' arguments are slightly pointless.

The biggest IF is if Wigans hand ball goal hadnt been allowed, we would be 8 points clear of them and pretty much safe

Aye, that bastard still rankles.

If the shit ref had sent that prick off as well we might even have won the game.

We've just got to hope the players realise only one win is needed and they go out and batter one of West Ham or QPR, because they're certainly capable. Ben Arfa has to start both games too because you just know the lad wants to go out there and do the right thing, especially with the fans calling for him in recent games.

We've just got to hope the players realise only one win is needed and they go out and batter one of West Ham or QPR, because they're certainly capable. Ben Arfa has to start both games too because you just know the lad wants to go out there and do the right thing, especially with the fans calling for him in recent games.

:thup:

They must react, they absolutely must.