Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I saw the last one coming and called it really early, this one I've known the potential was there all along but today has more or less made it a reality now. If we go it has to be one of the most incompetent, sickeningly awful managerial performances known to humanity.

Could have done with spurs not to win today, but you know, even that's gone against us.

Why is Spurs not winning important? :lol:

They're winning, anyway.

If arsenal are sure of CL football then it might be easier for us last day. No chance were beating arsenal if they need the win.

Can't believe how unbelievably fucking lucky Wigan are.

The phrase "you make your own luck" has never been more apt though. They pile men forward, they were queuing up to score the winner. Their manager isn't scared of his own shadow.

Could have done with spurs not to win today, but you know, even that's gone against us.

They're winning, anyway.

If arsenal are sure of CL football then it might be easier for us last day. No chance were beating arsenal if they need the win.

Better off keeping Southampton in the mix, especially as we'll probably want them to beat the mackems.

They're winning, anyway.

Better off keeping Southampton in the mix, especially as we'll probably want them to beat the mackems.

Just too much to think about tbh  :lol:

They're winning, anyway.

Very fair point, mate.

Can't believe how unbelievably fucking lucky Wigan are.

The phrase "you make your own luck" has never been more apt though. They pile men forward, they were queuing up to score the winner. Their manager isn't scared of his own shadow.

Obviously their manager isn't a fucking retard like ours are. They're still lucky though.

If trying to win was the only perquisite to pulling off ridiculous escapes like they seemed destined to do for all eternity, then nobody would ever go down. Oh, we would I guess :lol:

Wigan beat Swansea and Sunderland win on Monday. Potential 2 points between 11th and 18th with two games to go set it up

This would be so exciting if we weren't part of it, eh?

Guest bimpy474

Wigan beat Swansea and Sunderland win on Monday. Potential 2 points between 11th and 18th with two games to go set it up

This would be so exciting if we weren't part of it, eh?

Like your Mum catching you wanking i would think.

If we beat WBA, we're hoping on Man City cuffing them more than we lose at home to Arsenal...fingers crossed now that Spurs are out of the running for 4th by then.

Is that home or away and isn't an extra game cheating?

Damn I didn't realise that we will probably be in the bottom 3 come Tuesday night :( Unless Stoke can beat Sunderland, which I don't see happening, or somehow Swansea don't lose to Wigan, which is even more unlikely.

We're probably gone now. It's a freak of mathematics that every single score has gone against us for several weeks but it continues to happen.

Norwich, Sunderland and Southampton have been dragged right into it now. We either need to beat QPR, Swansea to get something at Wigan or WBA to beat Norwich. Maybe just one of those, yet does anyone think we'll get that? Knowing this football club, probably not.

I think it's over.