Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I can't for the life of me understand this confidence when talking about the home games. In particular, people putting the Bournemouth game down as a sure thing.

There must be some short memories on here because they played us off the park down at their place and haven't exactly struggled since.

I think they are a far better football team than us.

We'll piss em, just like we did Watford and Villa.

We've spent most of the season in the bottom 3 yet people have us at 6 and are confident we will survived, the facts and evidence suggests otherwise

People not understanding the number in this thread has been a pet hate of mine for seasons now. 6 means people think we are 60% likely to go down, that's not very confident. You can get 2.25-2.32 from the bookies that we go down. The 7-10 camp should put all their savings on that and print money.

Fuck sake.  For the last fucking time. My relegation detector works like a fucking earthquake measuring device.  It fluctuates with the shit that goes on at the club. Right now the needle is on a fucking 9. The relegation fault line is gaping...Also the relegatonometer is not a real thing. cP40 made it up.  Do you think owners, chairmen and magaers have an app on there phone, cos if they Ashley's would be on a fucking 9.

I put about a 1 out of 10 thought into the rating syatem as well- so that needs factored in :lol:

:lol: :lol:

It's not real

http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t322/frednut/dcv3oi.gif

:lol: :lol:

Reminds me of Gordon browns fake smile before he left number 10

We've spent most of the season in the bottom 3 yet people have us at 6 and are confident we will survived, the facts and evidence suggests otherwise

People not understanding the number in this thread has been a pet hate of mine for seasons now. 6 means people think we are 60% likely to go down, that's not very confident. You can get 2.25-2.32 from the bookies that we go down. The 7-10 camp should put all their savings on that and print money.

I'm at a 7.  So apparently, I think there is a 70% chance we'll go down.  According to you, I should go and put thousands of pounds on us getting relegated at around 5/4.  How is the terrible tipping line business?  You winning much? :lol:

I'll keep my money in the bank, cheers. 

http://www.thesportspredictor.com/#/predictor

I got

http://i.imgur.com/OsE2bUH.png

Man City win the league as they obviously beat us

Was with us losing the derby as well.

Howeh now. Chelsea getting all the way back up to 5th and Palace only getting like 4 more points :lol: Ne wonder we stay up with your optimism :lol:

I could see Chelsea making the top 6 tbh.