Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

How many winnable games does Boro have though because by my reckoning we have at least 5 coming.

5 ffs. :lol:

Stoke, Spurs, Boro, Pompey and Fulham, 3 of which are at home. They are definately winnable. We wont win them all, but all of our remaining points are in those 5 games.

How many winnable games does Boro have though because by my reckoning we have at least 5 coming.

5 ffs. :lol:

Stoke, Spurs, Boro, Pompey and Fulham, 3 of which are at home. They are definately winnable. We wont win them all, but all of our remaining points are in those 5 games.

Won't win them all? I'll be surprised if we win any.

5 Anyone in the bottom half could go down. If we could get some points off Arsenal and Chelsea that would really help our confidence. April is crunch time Stoke and Spurs Away then Pompey at home. Got to be looking for maximum points there.

Still 9, couldn't see us beating Hull, perhaps a couple of players will show up against the top 6 and Spurs as usual, but will be futile as go back to shit against the important games.

All but mathematically down now.

Stayed at a 6. Boro and WBA look out of it.

Boro a massive 2 points behind and capable of beating the big teams on their day are definately not out of it.

From an outsider's perspective I still don't think you're going to go down, though I'm not sure how much of that is not wanting to see you get relegated.

If you had lost today and a couple of others had picked up points, then it would have been the first time I seriously thought you were more likely to go down than stay up.

Home form will be the key, whether it be spirited performances against the top teams, or grinding out victories against the lesser sides.

We've won 6 games all season just like West Brom and Middlesbrough. The BBC match report mentions Newcastle "were often let down by desperately poor service to their strikers". We've known the creativity from our midfield has been piss poor for seasons. The club is reaping what it sowed. The media seemed to think Owen would return to save us. Yeah, right.

We've won 6 games all season just like West Brom and Middlesbrough. The BBC match report mentions Newcastle "were often let down by desperately poor service to their strikers". We've known the creativity from our midfield has been piss poor for seasons. The club is reaping what it sowed. The media seemed to think Owen would return to save us. Yeah, right.

Spot on.

8.  What astounds me is that we are plainly on course for relegation....the plane is seconds away from crashing into the mountain....and the guys in charge still haven't figured out the problem.  They will keep on playing Nicky Butt and Shola until the very bitter end.   How can we be expected to survive with these idiots?  What is it going to take?  You just want to grab them, shake them, and scream it in their thick fucking faces.  Do...not...play....Butt.  How can they keep doing the same things and expecting different results....this is a sign of severe mental disability not just bad management. 

:kinnear: x10

Although we could do with a :houghton: as well to be honest.