Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Been at an 8 for a while now, still there after today. the 2 points away for certain are based purely on the hope Rafa gets the funds he needs and he doesn't waste it. 15 points is an absolutely pathetic total at this stage, worst in our PL lives I believe, absolutely have to get something at West Ham, which is going to be very tough now since they've found form from nowhere.

Can anyone actually see us getting 7 or 8 wins from 19 games??

Home games:

Man City

Brighton

Swansea

Burnley

Man Utd

Southampton

Huddersfield

Arsenal

West Brom

Chelsea

Away games:

West Ham

Stoke

Man City

Crystal Palace

Bournemouth

Liverpool

Spurs

Leicester

Everton

Watford

After the lines are after January

7 or 8 will be tough, sure. Hopefully it'll be less needed.

Brighton and Swansea at home before (the end of) January are fucking massive, man

It's hard to see that at the moment. But can you see Swansea doing it? Their only win in the last two months was against West Brom who haven't won a match since August. In fact West Brom have only won nine football matches in the last 12 months, in all competitions. Stoke have won once in their last eight league matches. Brighton once in their last nine.

Everyone's shite man, we only need to be better than three of them.

Having man city twice in a short space of time is a right bastard.

Theres two games with zero points in the  bag.

Well they're battering everyone so who cares.

And I'd glad we're getting them out of the way quickly tbh.

Having man city twice in a short space of time is a right bastard.

Theres two games with zero points in the  bag.

Well they're battering everyone so who cares.

And I'd glad we're getting them out of the way quickly tbh.

It doesn't help morale though or new players potentially coming into a struggling side.

Hey f*** it. Man City's run has to come to an end eventually. We might catch them being complacent and snatch a point.

Am I deluded? Yes, but while Rafa is here, I'm going to carry on believing anything is possible.

Its NUFC, the ridiculous is always possible, good or bad, c'est la vie.

In our last six games, we have Leicester, Everton and Watford. Just saying, but a lot of teams have historically stopped playing when they hit 40 points.

With so many of the "normally 7th to 12th" teams starting so poorly this season, timing of fixtures seems to be more influential than normal. We also have five PL teams going deep into the CL and Arsenal still in Europa. It means that there are advantageous times to play them too.

There ain’t hope of us getting 7 or 8 more wins with the current squad.

We need significant improvements in January. If we don’t sign a decent keeper that alone could be enough to see us go down.

Think everyone agrees that with the current squad we're probably gone aye

For the first time I’m genuinely pessimistic about our chances of staying up. Looking at the teams in the PL yesterday, all of them with the exception of us and possibly Swansea and Brighton have players capable of changing a game or unlocking a defence.

West Brom - Rondon

West Ham - Arnautovic, Lanzini

Palace - Zaha, Townsend

Huddersfield -Mooy, Ince, Mounie

Even Swansea have Bony, Routledge, Dyer, Olsson.

Without significant top quality reinforcements we’re going down with a whimper. Nailed on! We’re relying on Perez, Diame, Joselu, Gayle, Ritchie to turn PL games and they’re all Championship players