Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Absolute certainties for the drop Benitez should be sacked for this 1 point from 30 is f***ing disgraceful. Time to stop making other excuses for this. It's down to Rafa he picks the team he initiates tactics and he's supposed to motivate

Kiss a dremel!

Being outed as a Mackem certainly hasn't stopped MackemDean.

No mackems at all mate just because I question Rafa get a grip. I've seen this shite before in 40 years

There has to be a point you question the manager during a season. We can't keep losing games and everyone saying it will be fine

No mackems at all mate just because I question Rafa get a grip. I've seen this s**** before in 40 years

There has to be a point you question the manager during a season. We can't keep losing games and everyone saying it will be fine

No other manager would save us with this squad, Rafa isn't the issue

No mackems at all mate just because I question Rafa get a grip. I've seen this s**** before in 40 years

So why isn't Chrissy Hughton or David Wagner doing as bad. We beat them comfortably 6 months ago now we can't compete with them. Are you saying their squads are far better than ours??

Absolute certainties for the drop Benitez should be sacked for this 1 point from 30 is fucking disgraceful. Time to stop making other excuses for this. It's down to Rafa he picks the team he initiates tactics and he's supposed to motivate

At least wait until full time.

So why isn't Chrissy Hughton or David Wagner doing as bad. We beat them comfortably 6 months ago now we can't compete with them. Are you saying their squads are far better than ours??

Brighton are only 3 (maybe 4 if we lose today) points ahead of us so there isn't much in it

As for squads both Hughton and Wagner were happy with the business they did, they were supported by their chairman/owner whereas Rafa was well and truly shafted

It's all relative, you can't simply compare 2 different squads and then say X should be doing better Y

Absolute certainties for the drop Benitez should be sacked for this 1 point from 30 is f***ing disgraceful. Time to stop making other excuses for this. It's down to Rafa he picks the team he initiates tactics and he's supposed to motivate

Ignore Rafa for a second. We are a newly promoted team with about 3 PL quality players. When Stoke first came to the PL, or West Brom, Blackpool, or Hull, did they sack Pulis, Bruce etc when they lost 5, 6, 7+ games?

Burnley got kicked out the PL with Sean Dyche, he brung them back up and look at them now they've manged to buy some PL quality. Stop being so naive and blaming Rafa for the fact the team has very little quality and cutting edge. You look stupid.

Absolute certainties for the drop Benitez should be sacked for this 1 point from 30 is fucking disgraceful. Time to stop making other excuses for this. It's down to Rafa he picks the team he initiates tactics and he's supposed to motivate

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

RAFA, RAFAEL...

Big win and great results everywhere else. The danger is still very, very real - but you feel like today has the potential to be quite significant if we look back in May and have survived. We needed that win badly.

hahahahaha What a wanker.