Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It's weird to think that 10 more points from 11 games (which should be more than possible) will get us to 38. But that might not be enough. This weekend could kill WBA, they  really need to win their game because if they don't they are 7 points adrift, that's way too much at this stage.

http://i.imgur.com/xhHDAgq.jpg

It's weird to think that 10 more points from 11 games (which should be more than possible) will get us to 38. But that might not be enough. This weekend could kill WBA, they  really need to win their game because if they don't they are 7 points adrift, that's way too much at this stage.

http://i.imgur.com/xhHDAgq.jpg

Perfect  :lol:

Be foolish to think it's a cert, but I think our trend is upwards. Been hard to beat lately. Now we've got a win, if we could make it two in a row at Bournemouth, I'd be confident.

Bournemouth are such a weird team, they go to Chelsea and beat them 3-0, then play Huddersfield who can't score, and lose 4-1. I have no idea how to predict that game, but we owe them one after they stole the points at SJP, when we had a perfectly good goal disallowed.

Be foolish to think it's a cert, but I think our trend is upwards. Been hard to beat lately. Now we've got a win, if we could make it two in a row at Bournemouth, I'd be confident.

It’s never felt anywhere near like the other relegation seasons for me. Such a weird team to be so well organised, create quite a lot of chances but get so little reward. The margins for us have always been incredibly tight.

Let’s hope this can boost us to another couple of wins, and Slimani is available soon.

Super hapless goal conceded earlier on there by Southampton. The kind that sets all the warning lights flashing.

Pards looks a goner and I still think Huddersfield have big problems. Our problem is simply profiting from our basic defensive solidity. For a team that rarely concedes more than one, our points total is very poor. It means that a slight attacking improvement, just an extra 1 in 2 or so from Kenedy and Slimani, can translate into significantly more points.

Currently above 7 teams atm. I’m almost certain we’ll finish above West Brom and most probably Stoke too. That just leaves 1 more from Huddersfield, Brighton, Swansea and Soton, maybe even Palace or West Ham too. I think we’ll scramble to about 38 points and 16th.

I’m probably at about a 2 or a 3.

Has there ever been a bottom of the table like this? It’s insane.

I’ll dial back to down to 4 from 5 now, more likely to stay up.

I think 12/13 was like this. With two games to go there was something like 5 points separating 10th from 18th.

Currently above 7 teams atm. I’m almost certain we’ll finish above West Brom and most probably Stoke too. That just leaves 1 more from Huddersfield, Brighton, Swansea and Soton, maybe even Palace or West Ham too. I think we’ll scramble to about 38 points and 16th.

I’m probably at about a 2 or a 3.

Swansea looked out of it a few games ago and they're worse than Stoke. Such a crazy relegation season with how close it is I have no idea what the baseline is this season. Given how many teams are in contention, i reckon safety is anywhere between 34 and 42 points.