Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

People predicting some wins are confident. Who the hell can this side beat? Every passing defeat and the mood gets worse too. We're only going to win if Bruce is gone and replaced with a proper manager before Christmas.

People predicting some wins are confident. Who the hell can this side beat? Every passing defeat and the mood gets worse too. We're only going to win if Bruce is gone and replaced with a proper manager before Christmas.

Which self respecting manager will take this job on though?

Which self respecting manager will take this job on though?

Non in reality. Which should make it easier to unite the support around boycotts and general action...In theory.

Not forgetting the mindset of huge tracts of our 'loyalist supporters' sadly.

Started an 8, still an 8.

Not entirely down to Bruce either (as manager). There's just not enough fret in this team. A team that finished 10th lost 23 goals and 8 assists from 2 players. We'll replace them with half those goals and assists from the replacements and go down.

We haven't had a match I thought we would get points from tbh.

Guest covmag

I think Leicester mid week after today could end up being pivotal for Bruce.

Nah I said the Brighton game will be the one, or he could just last till late Jan

I know we didn't win today but now that Bruce seems to be sticking with 3-4-3, I think we'll get enough points to finish 16th or 17th. Woop-dee-doo.

Is it actually 3-4-3? Last week it was more like 5-4-1, and that's being generous.

If we were 3-4-3 against Watford and still couldn't score more than one goal ( by a defender) then it suggests we have real problems up front.

We had the same problems last season tbh, defensively solid when we were on the back foot, but struggling to translate that into an effective attacking formation against lesser opposition. The hope was that we would buy the two or three players who could provide some real quality in those areas this season.

I sort of hope we are in the fight all season and go down on the last day at home, it's what those cunts in the ground deserve.

Sheep etc I can put up with but why call the fans cunts?

Give over man.

Villa will have to spend big again or get some clever loans in January, Norwich & Brighton play the ‘right way’ (whatever the fuck that means) but look naive. They’ll win a few games and look fantastic, and lose more by 2 or more. I still expect Sheff Utd to slide down too. After Norwich I thought we were a shoe-in to go down because I thought Bruce would persist with his 3-5-2, now he’s copied the Rafa system I think we’ll edge clear but it’ll be a shit-off with the above.