Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Even with the disruption we've had (Rafa saga, new players joining late, injuries, fixtures against top teams early and Bruce's 'tactics') we aren't far adrift so I'm quite hopeful for over the course of the season.

:lol::lol: fair play

Even with the disruption we've had (Rafa saga, new players joining late, injuries, fixtures against top teams early and Bruce's 'tactics') we aren't far adrift so I'm quite hopeful for over the course of the season.

Hopeful for what?

He is a known WUM/mackem/Bishop pawn from TOTT.

I think it’s just over 50-50 like. There’s some very poor squads down there with us (Norwich, Brighton, I still see Sheff Utd down there come May despite a fair start). I think we’ve got a core of players who could see us pull ahead of these, it’s just down to Bruce.

That's fair, this squad is capable of staying up but not with the dinosaur tactics under Bruce I can see us getting a few results like the Spurs one but if we concede early and have to chase the game the goals against column will take a massive hit.

I think it’s just over 50-50 like. There’s some very poor squads down there with us (Norwich, Brighton, I still see Sheff Utd down there come May despite a fair start). I think we’ve got a core of players who could see us pull ahead of these, it’s just down to Bruce.

That's fair, this squad is capable of staying up but not with the dinosaur tactics under Bruce I can see us getting a few results like the Spurs one but if we concede early and have to chase the game the goals against column will take a massive hit.

Forgot Villa too.

Guest neesy111

If we had a decent manager we’d stay up. With Bruce it’s 50-50.

Yeah, that’s where I am. If we stay up it’s in spite of him. If we had someone like Eddie Howe I think we’d be in the 13th-16th bracket. Lofty heights I know.

It would be more front foot football with Howe as well.

Yep. Also as Bournemouth are becoming more established in the top flight, the calibre of players he can attract is improving, something I thought he was harshly criticised for in the first 2-3 seasons when he didn't have much to spend in Premier League terms and was trying to build a Premier League quality squad almost from scratch. Can see him ending up at Everton if Silva's results don't improve.

Yep. Also as Bournemouth are becoming more established in the top flight, the calibre of players he can attract is improving, something I thought he was harshly criticised for in the first 2-3 seasons when he didn't have much to spend in Premier League terms and was trying to build a Premier League quality squad almost from scratch. Can see him ending up at Everton if Silva's results don't improve.

I think Jose will be Evertons next manager

We're going down, down in an earlier round

And Sugar, we're NOT going down swinging

I'll be your number one with a bullet

A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it

We're going down, down in an earlier round

And Sugar, we're NEVER going down swinging

I'll be your number one with a bullet

A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it

It amazes me that whenever Ashley puts a yes may in and buys his own players he gets his club relegated. Bizarrely it appears he and 40,000 of his supporters forgot this though.

Can’t wait for his club to fall off the face of the earth.

Down

100%

We know Ashley dosn't learn from mistakes when it comes to football and this is another McClaren situation, he'll stay in the job until it is way too late. Thread title amazingly apt.

If it wasn't for the 15 choices above I think the poll would show 80% of the board is certain of that.