Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

We're not defo down like. Tons of teams within 3 points of us.

But we clearly need a new manager to have a chance. Bruce won't keep us up.

Really? But you know Ashley WILL keep him till last few days of the transfer window and then sack him, maybe even beyond that, you know he will, he did it with McLaren who we all knew was failing from an early stage.

He will make the same cock up , you just know it.

We're not defo down like. Tons of teams within 3 points of us.

But we clearly need a new manager to have a chance. Bruce won't keep us up.

Really? But you know Ashley WILL keep him till last few days of the transfer window and then sack him, maybe even beyond that, you know he will, he did it with McLaren who we all knew was failing from an early stage.

He will make the same cock up , you just know it.

Yeah he will probably keep him too long and we're down.

Everybody knew it was a bad pick.

They pulled the trigger with McClaren so they'll do so with Bruce if it looks odds on. Might be too late (again), of course.

The team will probably improve though. Dunno really, I'm sticking with survive for now.

Absolutely stunned as what is going on, though not unexpected, I cannot believe this is just bad luck, karma or poor performance by many. I am starting to believe this shit is actually planned by those running SDFC and the saggy jowled  twat is involved and the local and national media are complicit in their lack of criticism

We are looking at relegation with a strong possibility of our lowest ever total, maybe we will just surpass Derby

It’s beyond comprehension at the thought processes that are going on at the club.....and I doubt this will be our heaviest defeat this season 🤬🥺

Looks like some - Hayden and Schar - are losing their heads.

Others seem ready to - Almiron and Joelinton.

Many are playing significantly worse than they were under Rafa - Dubravka, Lascelles, Longstaff (Hayden and Schar also fit here).

Manager is clueless - and it's obvious to everyone.

Hard to see how Mike Ashley FC stays up.

They pulled the trigger with McClaren so they'll do so with Bruce if it looks odds on. Might be too late (again), of course.

The team will probably improve though. Dunno really, I'm sticking with survive for now.

It'll be too late. Ashley will hang on until it's way too late as he'll never want to pay Bruce off. They'll probably find ways to try and make him quit but he'll equally just hang on for the pay off.

Then it's the question of who'd come. I just can't see anyone of any credibility or ability taking this job now. It's gone too far.

If you include the manager in the equation - which you surely should - as a package we look easily one of the worst 3 outfits in the division. Man U are the only team who look as wretched as us, and they aren't going down.

For me it's us, Watford & Brighton that are going down. Spurs just gifted them goals in that game.

I’d be very surprised if Norwich survive.

Bottom 3 at present going to have to go some to stay up. Norwich struggling like mad to keep players fit and can’t defend. We’re utterly shite as are Watford. Sheffield Utd will be there or thereabouts too as they look pretty toothless.

His presence just makes me laugh, not sure who decided spending 15mil euros on him would be a good deal. Barely looks like a footballer but I'm sure he'll turn up at some point this season.

Turns out Tosun is still there too and they spent a fortune on him. Thought he'd be farmed out on loan somewhere. Their transfer strategy has been very poor if you compare them to teams like Leicester

The table is really grim - not just our place but look at the other teams around us and who we've played.

The other two in the bottom 3 each got half of their 6 points and a third of their 3 points against us. Pretty terrible sign, and very different to last season when we were v solid against teams below us.

I'd bet on the current bottom 3 going down.

The table is really grim - not just our place but look at the other teams around us and who we've played.

The other two in the bottom 3 each got half of their 6 points and a third of their 3 points against us. Pretty terrible sign, and very different to last season when we were v solid against teams below us.

I'd bet on the current bottom 3 going down.

The table doesn't really tell the story for me. Other teams that are struggling aren't looking as defeated as we are. Some of them like Norwich and Brighton have already dominated us in a direct confrontation. We are weak as piss, and it filters down from our wobbly manager.