Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Are the questions answered by Masters the one's from the template to write to your MP that NUST set up? That was set up straight after Alex Hurst had spoken to Staveley on the phone. Maybe she wanted those specific questions answered so that they could start legal proceedings. Maybe they have something to make him out as a liar.

The whole thing is an absolute fucking scam, like. They’ve pulled up the drawbridge after City’s takeover effectively shutting the door on any transfers of ownership that’ll open the door to competition.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Staveley came back with another consortium or bid after relegation.

The fuckers have even said they are going to change the D&O test. So they are going to make it inclusive to anything which means they will be able to pick and choose which clubs get rich owners. Utter fucking scum.

Also they lied. The D&O test says it takes about 4 weeks. To suggest theirs no limit on it when it’s written in the handbook that it’s 4 weeks.

Utter fucking scum.

And however shitty and sanctimonious the PL have been, they WERE going to approve it. Had approved it even, I believe.  That’s what I was trying to tell Twitter last night. But as soon as the exclusivity ran out, MA saw the opportunity to pocket the 17 million and an extra 50 million from the American.

Statement proves this was bollocks anyway.

Erm, it appears to me, for everyone that's suddenly melting over Richard Masters' letter, why are you suddenly taking everything he says in it as gospel? I mean, it doesn't actually say a great deal in the grand scheme of things anyway and is potentially just as much smoke and mirrors as anything anyone else has said previously. Apparently it doesn't take very much to destroy all hope, belief or commitment some have, perhaps they give up too easily. Clearly it's easier than expected to derail the backing of the fans for PIF, the Premier League must be kicking themselves that they didn't put something out sooner and avoid all the social media abuse and letters from MPs.

We'll not get relegated this season

We will like.

I hate Bruce,I hate FCB but we weren't s**** and have enough to meet the target of 17th .

I'd be surprised yet dont give a f*** if they go down

And however shitty and sanctimonious the PL have been, they WERE going to approve it. Had approved it even, I believe.  That’s what I was trying to tell Twitter last night. But as soon as the exclusivity ran out, MA saw the opportunity to pocket the 17 million and an extra 50 million from the American.

As said, Golfmag has been played. He definitely knows this by now.

We'll not get relegated this season

We will like.

f***ing no chance Rod mate.

The teams who finished below us but survived are going to get stronger, while we stand still at best. Leeds will stay up. It’ll be us plus WBA & Fulham.

I think it’ll be really hard for the promoted clubs to stay up with such a short turnaround. Leeds aside maybe. That’s the only way I can see us staying up unless we add a couple of signings.

As said, Golfmag has been played. He definitely knows this by now.

Might feel less animosity against it if it wasn’t for his pompous Tweet in reply to Luke Edwards.

FFS SSN and Downie all over this within minutes, yet took them days to mention the petition or the NUST work.

Oh and also "a high level source at NUFC" aye like who? as if theres loads to choose from

Why you getting pissed off at this?

The Premier League have shown their hand, Ashley’s position is clear as is the position of both Staveley and the Reuben brothers. The ball is in the court of the party who’s been the quietest in all of this and it’s sadly telling.