Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Anybody think there may be some movement before the end of the transfer window?

If the deal is ultimately approved after the window I can see it resulting in more trouble fo the premier league

I really doubt it'll happen any time soon if at all.

Who the hell knows what's going on. Club issues an inflammatory statement directed at the PL then it's radio silence.

If the deal is ultimately approved after the window I can see it resulting in more trouble fo the premier league

Who the hell knows what's going on. Club issues an inflammatory statement directed at the PL then it's radio silence.

The silence can only be a good thing. But I do agree, IF it happens it certainly won't be soon.

All we do know is that top lawyers in their field are working behind the scenes, what comes of it is nothing more than speculation by people.

It'll happen by the end of the season

Definitely by then.

Thinking how long litigation takes, depending on whether the case is so powerful they settle out of court or not, I would like to think we might even be in time to do some 'corrections' in the January Transfer Window.

I assume there IS going to be a January Transfer Window, as per normal, this season?

Pretty sure that part of your post won't be what any replies are about  :lol:

Really?

Are there really any people around here who still do not know what is going on?

do you?

I was hoping you had a sense of humour but never mind, you carry on.

I get accused of a lot of things, on this forum. All of us get accused of a lot of things on this forum !!

But, this is the first time I have been accused of not having a sense of humour.

I am actually 'famous' for my sense of humour in the real world, really very famous.

;D :snod: :p :naughty: :idiot2: :yikes: :frantic: :mike:

Definitely by then.

Thinking how long litigation takes, depending on whether the case is so powerful they settle out of court or not, I would like to think we might even be in time to do some 'corrections' in the January Transfer Window.

I assume there IS going to be a January Transfer Window, as per normal, this season?

Really?

do you?

I get accused of a lot of things, on this forum. All of us get accused of a lot of things on this forum !!

But, this is the first time I have been accused of not having a sense of humour.

I am actually 'famous' for my sense of humour in the real world, really very famous.

Bimpy474[/member] you need to remember that Manorpark is in his 60's (at least) so forum humour probably passes him by ;)

All we do know is that top lawyers in their field are working behind the scenes, what comes of it is nothing more than speculation by people.

All we know is that they started to, weeks ago. Whether they still are is anyone's guess and as you say, speculation.

Definitely by then.

Really?

do you?

Bimpy474[/member] you need to remember that Manorpark is in his 60's (at least) so forum humour probably passes him by ;)

Yeah, right!

Who said I am in my 60s?

Oh yes, it was me.

BUT, am I?

Definitely by then.

Really?

do you?

Yeah, right!

Who said I am in my 60s?

Oh yes, it was me.

BUT, am I?

Well you were watching us in the early 70's so I'm guessing so. Not that it matters.

Guest chicken little

2tBSyTf.jpg