Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Hats off to Mimms like. End of last week he said stuff was going to be released/made public within days and he's nailed it.

This after weeks/months of not hearing anything (last thing was Ashley hiring the lawyers iirc?)

I notice they tagged de Marco. I wish I knew what was going on. On the face of it it looks like an ambitious but unrealistic attempted by a few fans but then mimms is saying there are people with far greater power behind it

FOOTBALL FANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH! Today we fight for our takeover. The talking is over. Newcastle fans are fed up with the EPL dictatorship trying to control who buys NUFC.
can only imagine this was typed up while wearing a che guevara tee with shearer's face on it.

I mean even if it is the club and the consortium behind it. It suggests no agreement with premier league is in place and this is just the threat of legal action that we hope will scare them into submission.

FOOTBALL FANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH! Today we fight for our takeover. The talking is over. Newcastle fans are fed up with the EPL dictatorship trying to control who buys NUFC.
can only imagine this was typed up while wearing a che guevara tee with shearer's face on it.

:lol: :lol:

8d245fac34ea1bfc9b7d624b4083acef.jpg

Who are Newcastle Consortium Supporters Ltd?

Luke Edwards, Steve Wraith and the dentist.

Unless they have £300 million in their back pockets this is another wind and fart effort.