Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Has let his love for Bruce get the better of him this afternoon :lol:

I don't usually respond to the harrowing personal abuse I suffer on here for daring to post the occasional contrary view, but I have to draw the line at any suggestion I support Bruce.

No. I already know the answer.

Feel free to share with the forum!

The information was given to a person in confidence. That confidence was misguided, as they've obviously sent you that information.

I'm getting all excited now. If this rumour has any truth in it, we'll start going into the Pardew era territory where the most asked question after a match or the morning after will be 'is the c*** gone yet?' Can't believe it actually happened after that Everton win when Pardew didn't turn up for his post-match interviews and press conference.

So tonight after our defeat, is he gone yet?

I don't usually respond to the harrowing personal abuse I suffer on here for daring to post the occasional contrary view, but I have to draw the line at any suggestion I support Bruce.

The information was given to a person in confidence. That confidence was misguided, as they've obviously sent you that information.

Was that the info he sent to one of the mods the other week?

I had some stuff a few days ago which I posted to one of the mods. The reason I didn’t post in here is because of the timescales which is exactly what I said to them in the direct message.

One of the things I was told is 50/50, can you imagine some posters on here if the outcome wasn’t right? The abuse I would get would be off the chart.

I said patience because that is the buying parties stance at the minute. Stuff is progressing in a good way.

I'm getting all excited now. If this rumour has any truth in it, we'll start going into the Pardew era territory where the most asked question after a match or the morning after will be 'is the c*** gone yet?' Can't believe it actually happened after that Everton win when Pardew didn't turn up for his post-match interviews and press conference.

So tonight after our defeat, is he gone yet?

we got lucky palace came in for him

Well done IMTTS for outing them though, whoever they are. If it wasn't for you, mimms might never have known what an untrustworthy knobhead they were :clap:

I would take a defeat tonight if it meant Bruce goes. I genuinely can't see it happening though (Bruce going that is, I can definitely see us losing).

Is the suggestion from Mimms that Bruce is going if the takeover is completed or is it that he's on his way out regardless?

That is the question. I find it hard to believe he goes without the takeover at this point, which would suggest a double cause of celebration.

I would take a defeat tonight if it meant Bruce goes. I genuinely can't see it happening though (Bruce going that is, I can definitely see us losing).

Is the suggestion from Mimms that Bruce is going if the takeover is completed or is it that he's on his way out regardless?

Makes 0 sense to sack Bruce and be no takeover.  Obviously makes sense to a real football team without Mike in charge.

That is the question. I find it hard to believe he goes without the takeover at this point, which would suggest a double cause of celebration.

So if its takeover related and if the takeover is about to go through, why exactly would Ashley sack him? It wouldn't be his problem anymore.

Have to remember the context that the media laid into Bruce this week, called him the Trump of football managers and he even had to respond to this in the press conference. I thin even without a takeover that would make Ashley twitchy after what happened with Schteve

Also Bruce was supposedly told this week that there was no transfer budget.

Either we just told him that as he’s getting the boot and didn’t want to waste time entertaining his targets, or the club can’t afford transfers in which case need to consider whether another manager can eke out better performances

Well done IMTTS for outing them though, whoever they are. If it wasn't for you, mimms might never have known what an untrustworthy knobhead they were :clap:

The fact that there are people out there DMing Mimms is so fucking :anguish:

The fact that there are people out there DMing Mimms is so fucking :anguish:

The impression I got, given IMTTS used a phrase that wasn't written on here, is that this has happened outside of here.

So if its takeover related and if the takeover is about to go through, why exactly would Ashley sack him? It wouldn't be his problem anymore.

I’m just guessing on this I really haven’t got a clue. Never thought Ashley would sack him currently looking at league position, therefore I’m guessing either takeover is imminent and new owners are going to sack him, or more likely they’re seriously worried he’s taking us down and have instructed Ashley to get rid as not to jeopardise deal.

Who the f*** knows though.

Mimms hinted that someone has been told to leave.

Penn subsequently disclosed that Mimms PM’d someone who PM’d Penn for some bizarre reason (some real losers here). The implication is that PIf have told Ashley to sack Bruce