Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I'm really not trying to upset anyone but genuinely, lads, the idea that this takeover is still in some way a going concern is completely in your heads. Literally nothing out there has pointed to the idea that the consortium still exists and is pursuing the takeover. It's complete fantasy stuff. Why are you doing this to yourselves? On some level you must know you're setting yourselves up for more guaranteed disappointment? It's honestly really bewildering and sad at this point. Please just wake up.

Please.

Please.

If you are so right Penn[/member] and everyone else is so wrong, you're going to need to back it up and tell us how you know.

Oh, and there's lasses on here as well.

I'm really not trying to upset anyone but genuinely, lads, the idea that this takeover is still in some way a going concern is completely in your heads. Literally nothing out there has pointed to the idea that the consortium still exists and is pursuing the takeover. It's complete fantasy stuff. Why are you doing this to yourselves? On some level you must know you're setting yourselves up for more guaranteed disappointment? It's honestly really bewildering and sad at this point. Please just wake up.

Please.

Please.

Almost as bewildering and sad as your desire to shoot people's hopes down, to be fair. You'd think discussing the potential takeover in a positive light affected you on a deeply personal level, given the consistency of your appearances in here.

There's room for level-headedness and hesitancy for sure, but logging on to the forum on a daily basis just to belittle people for having hope is pretty embarrassing, and that's pretty much the sum of your recent post history.

What else is the lad poor supposed to do? Carry on checking his phone, seeing no messages before sighing and putting it down again? Got to break up the monotony somehow.

That Ashley statement to me is a big f*** you to the Premier League by the man who knows he won't be here any longer and getting in some tasty little digs at them. They can't touch him or his assets anymore soon so nothing for him to lose.

I find it odd that Luke Edwards is even thinking about any takeover talk still ongoing when there is very little to none of it being said by anyone else in the media/press. The only place where there is constant talk and discussion on the takeover is in here. So I'm guessing like others, Luke=Penn.

Penn doesnt give a shit what people think about him & there's a lot to be admired about that.

He clearly does, like

Does he? He comes on here & says his bit, logs off and leaves behind a load of posters squabbling over him. He'll return in 3 or 4 days and repeat the same trick. He doesn't care. There's no stopping him.

Penn doesnt give a shit what people think about him & there's a lot to be admired about that.

He clearly does, like

Does he? He comes on here & says his bit, logs off and leaves behind a load of posters squabbling over him. He'll return in 3 or 4 days and repeat the same trick. He doesn't care. There's no stopping him.

Unleash the ban hammer  :frantic:

He clearly does, like

Oh, sorry. You meant on here. I was talking about his life on twitter.

He clearly does, like

Oh, sorry. You meant on here. I was talking about his life on twitter.

Ha! Is there any evidence to suggest he is Edwards? or is it just a hunch?

He clearly does, like

Incorrect.

He clearly does, like

Incorrect.

Excellent :lol: