Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Y'all really need to chill. Andy said it's not an IP ban.

All he has to do is start a new account and maybe be less of a unrelenting shithead and he can post away his days here like the rest of us.

Exactly, he’s essentially been shown a yellow card that’s all

everything wraith knows about this takeover you can fit on a postage stamp

He rightly slag off NUST in his show tonight. I cant believe that toothless run and got reelected.

I use to admire them right up to they meet Masters and sold over Newcastle United.

FOOTBALL FANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH! Today we fight for our takeover. The talking is over. Newcastle fans are fed up with the EPL dictatorship trying to control who buys NUFC.
can only imagine this was typed up while wearing a che guevara tee with shearer's face on it.

:lol: “we’re fed up with the EPL dIcTaTorShIp telling us we can’t be owned by the sovereign wealth fund of a literal dictatorship”

There are a lot of pages in this thread without there being any progress at all towards there being a takeover. Fan groups and Ashley writing nasty letters and threatening the PL with legal action will do nothing. For this to go through the Saudi's will have to compromise big time and the PL will have to grow big enough balls to tell the big 6 that they are going to approve the takeover. Neither are ever going to happen.

He rightly slag off NUST in his show tonight. I cant believe that toothless run and got reelected.

I use to admire them right up to they meet Masters and sold over Newcastle United.

Yeah think he nailed it when he said they were more interested in recruiting new members and holding elections.

LK says pif still want the club but won’t be hanging around for ever

Quite the scoop

You really are miserable ain’t you :lol:

Personally would have banned him before Penn.

Nobody should be banned!

I was just kidding man, however I am surprised you haven’t been kicked off.

Yeah think he nailed it when he said they were more interested in recruiting new members and holding elections.

I couldnt agree more he also said he blocked Edwards and he doesn't care on what he says. Which I think is nice.

Quite the scoop

Nobody should be banned!

Been saying this for years, but he's part of the foreign quota so we made him a moderator instead.

Quite the scoop

Nobody should be banned!

Quite right, Nobody is a good dude.

There are a lot of pages in this thread without there being any progress at all towards there being a takeover. Fan groups and Ashley writing nasty letters and threatening the PL with legal action will do nothing. For this to go through the Saudi's will have to compromise big time and the PL will have to grow big enough balls to tell the big 6 that they are going to approve the takeover. Neither are ever going to happen.

But the fact you feel the Saudis have to compromise and the PL need bigger balls to tell the big 6 what to do is exactly why Ashley and fan groups threatening legal action will be huge.

The PL rejected our takeover in ways that wasn't legal. That definitely matters.

Quite the scoop

Nobody should be banned!

Make your mind up, cunt :shifty:

Quite the scoop

Nobody should be banned!

Make your mind up, cunt :shifty:

Harsh but fair  :lol:

Getting back on track got to take my hat off to mimms, he’s clearly got the inside track on this. Let’s hope his prediction of good news over next few weeks and space in the fridge is also spot on.

This seems like a calculated move by all parties, let’s hope the PL haven’t got the cash or stomach for the fight.

@LiamJKennedy23

Replying to

@NUFC360

As I keep saying to people, play it out - what will result from this - and join the dots. This is not just a fan effort.