Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

For those who use Twitter, I'd recommend that you go and take a look at @NCSL1892 Likes.

So Nick liked a tweet from NCSL calling Nick a 'top man'......Sorry Im not following the dots...........

NCSL have like numerous posts asking if it’s done, Pictures of cans etc

For those who use Twitter, I'd recommend that you go and take a look at @NCSL1892 Likes.

So Nick liked a tweet from NCSL calling Nick a 'top man'......Sorry Im not following the dots...........

They replied to a post he put on from September when he was voted one of the best sport QC in the country. Weird that they reply two months later saying ‘well deserved’.

They have also ‘liked’ a shit tonne of tweets about things nearly being completed. Staveley fella has also ‘liked’  a similar tweet.

That's not what I was on about.

They replied to a post he put on from September when he was voted one of the best sport QC in the country. Weird that they reply two months later saying ‘well deserved’.

They have also ‘liked’ a shit tonne of tweets about things nearly being completed. Staveley fella has also ‘liked’  a similar tweet.

Ah ok. So all those posts in that column, are posts that NCSL have liked. Never realised that :thup:

Mate text me overnight to tell me something quite significant could be happening. Will try and get as much information as I can.

:kasper:

That was Friday. Assuming little done over the weekend it could well be of significance today

Steve Bruce still 20/1 to be next manager to go :lol: ;)

He'll never be sacked while Ashley still owns us and we are out of the bottom three.

That’s why I’ve put it in this thread. Worth keeping an eye on if we get some itk takeover news. He won’t last a week under new owners

Mate text me overnight to tell me something quite significant could be happening. Will try and get as much information as I can.

:kasper:

That was Friday. Assuming little done over the weekend it could well be of significance today

I know and he also followed it up with needing to keep schtum

This along with the Consortium twitter feed today is either everything or an absolute wind up!

The fuck is that?

Stottie, its Geordie bread, definitely another hint

Think he’s referring to the awful stottie

:thup:

I was. I've little doubt it tasted delicious, but it looks more suited to an artisanal bakery in Shoreditch - rather than simply a vehicle to get a saveloy, pease pudding, mustard and stuffing into your face.